• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our developer console in our Enterprise org has been acting up when you scroll it with the mousewheel the last few weeks, and support refuses to help with the issue becuase we don't pay them enough money I guess. 
When we try to scroll on the dev console using the mousewheel, it will keep fighting you, trying to scroll back the opposite of the direction you were trying to scroll in. This causes the window's scroll position to jerk around and makes it very hard to keep your place in large code files.
Has anyone else faced this issue? It is in Chrome

I am using two tables. Invoice_Header(Parent) and Invoice_Line(Child) tables. Relationship is Invoice_Line__r(Being seen in Invoice_Line table in Schema Builder).

Fields we are going to Use: 

Invoice_Header:Invoice_no, Amount_minus_tax(we want sum of it), Salesrep__c

Invoice_Line: Invoice_no, prduct_group_id

Query Question: I want sum of all invoices (Amount_minus_tax) where salesrep is equal to Steven, product_group_Id = 'MERCH' 

I tried this Query, but it is not working:

select sum(amount_minus_tax__c) from CommercientSF10__EPICOREP21_InvoiceHeader__c where CommercientSF10__Salesrep__c = 'a0d61000004Jcvj' and CommercientSF10__EPICOREP21_Invoice_Lines__r.CommercientSF10__product_group_id__c = 'MERCH'

I can excecute query with left join but this will be having more rows than we need so I want to use Right join as shown in above Query.

Working Query with Left Join:

select CommercientSF10__invoice_no__c, (select CommercientSF10__invoice_no__c from CommercientSF10__EPICOREP21_Invoice_Lines__r where CommercientSF10__product_group_id__c = 'MERCH' ) from CommercientSF10__EPICOREP21_InvoiceHeader__c where CommercientSF10__Salesrep__c = 'a0d61000004Jcvj'

Our developer console in our Enterprise org has been acting up when you scroll it with the mousewheel the last few weeks, and support refuses to help with the issue becuase we don't pay them enough money I guess. 
When we try to scroll on the dev console using the mousewheel, it will keep fighting you, trying to scroll back the opposite of the direction you were trying to scroll in. This causes the window's scroll position to jerk around and makes it very hard to keep your place in large code files.

I am using two tables. Invoice_Header(Parent) and Invoice_Line(Child) tables. Relationship is Invoice_Line__r(Being seen in Invoice_Line table in Schema Builder).

Query Question: I want sum of all invoices (Amount_minus_tax) where salesrep is equal to Steven, product_group_Id = 'MERCH' 

select sum(amount_minus_tax__c) from CommercientSF10__EPICOREP21_InvoiceHeader__c where CommercientSF10__Salesrep__c = 'a0d61000004Jcvj' and CommercientSF10__EPICOREP21_Invoice_Lines__r.CommercientSF10__product_group_id__c = 'MERCH'

I can excecute query with left join but this will be having more rows than we need so I want to use Right join as shown in above Query.

select CommercientSF10__invoice_no__c, (select CommercientSF10__invoice_no__c from CommercientSF10__EPICOREP21_Invoice_Lines__r where CommercientSF10__product_group_id__c = 'MERCH' ) from CommercientSF10__EPICOREP21_InvoiceHeader__c where CommercientSF10__Salesrep__c = 'a0d61000004Jcvj'