• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Fast Create in flow is not triggering a process builder for all records in a collection. Is this expected functionality?

Thanks
Prabhat
Hello Team,

We are getting Limit error when trying for a changeset Validation of a changeset "Opportunity enhancement v2" Limit Exceeded Stack Trace: null

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks
Hello Team, 

we have a field known as number of days in current status, so we have trigger on email message object named as HBS_TAC_Auto_Reply
when we send an email by using thread id for the particular case the status should change to Researching and number of days in current status
to the status has changed.

but number of days in current status is not changed.

Please help me.

Hello Team,

1.) We would like to pull the Transcript through the API. Is this posible? then please tell How would we do it?

2.) If yes then lease tell How would we do it?

3.) We have a normal Live Agent setup, no custom code. However, we want to create an Apex class to call an API to pull the raw transcript once the LiveChatTranscript record has been saved in the database.
Does that make sense?

4.) The LiveChatTranscript record has a field called "Body" that is a rich text field. We do not want the rich text version of this field, we want to pull  it from the API directly.

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks

Hello,

We would like to pull the Transcript through the API. Is this posible?

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.live_agent_dev.meta/live_agent_dev/live_agent_post_chat_page_code_sample.htm
Hello Team,

When I deployed the VF page from one sand box to other it doesn't work, but when I add the page to the contact new button it does not bring up anything.

I have deployed all the dependencies, and even changed the record type Id on coding.

but still this does not work.

Please help me or give me some workaround.
Hello Team,

I need to adjust how the date reads in Salesforce. Currently when inputting dates the will always read dd/mm/yyyy and I need them to be consistent with excel and read mm/dd/yyyy.

Please suggest me best answer.

I will select the best answer for this.

Thanks
Prabhat
Hello,

we've setup everything to search and create person accounts when a chat comes in
instead, and for some exceptions, Salesforce in creating a contact instead and attaching the case with the chat transcript to the contact
it's an exception because we're getting 5 or 6 of those everyday for around 200 chat requests
so this is affecting around 2% of the chats
but still it's a problem that shouldn't happen

Please help me.
Hello Team,

We have an onsite application that needs an updated API key and creditenals so it can pull in data from salesforce,

I have looked though the documentation but can't find what I need to do that

Please help me.

Thanks
Hello,

I have been requested map anything for my account,

and i cant find how to install it and start using it

Thanks
Prabhat
Hello Team,

Steps of reproduce:

I develop custom apex class, and another test class with 2 test methods. In one test method i'm quering for my company brand and geting an error: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
Class.MyTest.verifyChat2Lead: line 47, column 1.

Query I'm running is: select Id, Name from Company_Brand__c where Name='SEA'

but when I run this query from developer console i get 1 result just as i expect

Note: I created sandbox for development of custom APEX class. In testMethod I query for Custom object but get no result, but same query in developer console get 1 result.

Please help me out to solve this.

I will select the best answer.

Thanks
Prabhat

Thanks
Hi Team,

Can Sandbox post copy class is affected by governor limits?

Please answer as soon as possible

Thanks
Hi Tteam,

I've been wondering if the Sandbox Post Copy class is affected by the governor limits?

Please suggest me.

Thanks
Hello Team,

I am trying to implement a trigger into our live environment but it is not giving me the option.

Please help me to achieve this.

Hello,

If I have one application on premise, I do not have Redirect URL. What can I do to create one connected app for on premise application.

Thanks
Prabhat
Helo Team,

Actually in our org no batches are running, they are in apex flex queue.

So can you please let me know why jobs are in apex flex queue in our org???

Thanks
Prabhat
Hello Tteam,

Actually in our org no batches are running they are in apex flex queue

we cann't see the problem in debug logs.

Please suggest me the reason.

Thanks
hello Team,

Is there a way to regulate access to this method? Like a permission in a profile or permission set? Or only give a specific user access to this method? 

Thanks
Hello,

we seems to be having issues with sending emails out of Salesforce using the standard emails feature from Cases.

1. Select a Case record
2. Select send an email button (standard Salesforce.)
3. Select the From Email address as (salesforce.ads@ft.com) - shared gmail group email address
4. Select send the email is attached to the added to the Emails related list
but no email is sent out.

Please help me to solve this
Hello Team,

Is there a way to regulate access to this method? Like a permission in a profile or permission set? Or only give a specific user access to this method? 

Looking forward for your response.

Thank you
Hello,

I'm inserting an Attachment on a Case via apex (ParentId=case.Id), which results in a new FeedItem record created on the Case (standard functionality?) (Type='CreateRecordEvent', Visibility='AllUsers', ParentId=case.Id).
I want to update these new FeedItem with Visibility='InternalUsers' with a trigger.

I run into this page: https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Chatter_Code_Recipes
it says: "A final note. FeedItems of type 'UserStatus' and 'TrackedChange' don't invoke the triggers. In other words, if a user updates his/her own status in Chatter or if a tracked field changes value, those events won't fire any triggers.
can we assume that FeedItems of type 'CreateRecordEvent' also doesn't invoke the triggers?

Regards,
Prabhat
Hello Team,

When I deployed the VF page from one sand box to other it doesn't work, but when I add the page to the contact new button it does not bring up anything.

I have deployed all the dependencies, and even changed the record type Id on coding.

but still this does not work.

Please help me or give me some workaround.
Hello Team,

Steps of reproduce:

I develop custom apex class, and another test class with 2 test methods. In one test method i'm quering for my company brand and geting an error: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
Class.MyTest.verifyChat2Lead: line 47, column 1.

Query I'm running is: select Id, Name from Company_Brand__c where Name='SEA'

but when I run this query from developer console i get 1 result just as i expect

Note: I created sandbox for development of custom APEX class. In testMethod I query for Custom object but get no result, but same query in developer console get 1 result.

Please help me out to solve this.

I will select the best answer.

Thanks
Prabhat

Thanks
Hello Team,

Looking forward for your response.

Thank you
Hello Team,

Steps:

1. Select a Case record
2. Select send an email button (standard Salesforce.)
3. Select the From Email address as (salesforce.ads@ft.com) - shared gmail group email address
4. Select send
the email is attached to the added to the Emails related list but no email is sent out

And I am getting any error.

Please help me or give me some workaround

Thanks
Hello Team,

We are implementing several automatics processes with Process Builder. When the size of the batch is bigger than 100 records in one single transaction the Too Many Querys error is launched. It seems that PB bulkification is not working fine.

Help me
Hi Team,

We have some of questions regarding web service funcionalities, as we are trying to integrate Salesforce with SAP ERP and we are facing several issues: 

1. While generating the Enterprise WSDL, all SOAP API is generated in the WSDL, although we only want to provide the authentication method to login and obtain the sessionId token. Is there a way to publish only that method in a Salesforce WSDL. Restricting the Enterprise WSDL generated or creating a custom one would be a good solution for us. Is one these options feasible? 

2. If it is not possible to publish the login method in a custom WSDL, how can we populate the <soap:operation soapAction=""/> tag. Is is an obligatory field in the destination application, but we are not able to populate that field in the Enterprise WSDL. 

3. Trying to upload the WSDL in SAP, this application doesn't support recursive structure. I have attached an example of this estructure, as the type DescribeFlexiPageRegion is inside DescribeFlexiPageRegion definition. 

As there are many SAP integrations with Salesforce, I suppose that these issues has been detected and solved someway. Could you please give us some clarification about them? 

Please suggest me the answer all of above question.

Thank you 
Hello Team,

We have some of questions regarding web service funcionalities, as we are trying to integrate Salesforce with SAP ERP and we are facing several issues: 

1. While generating the Enterprise WSDL, all SOAP API is generated in the WSDL, although we only want to provide the authentication method to login and obtain the sessionId token. Is there a way to publish only that method in a Salesforce WSDL. Restricting the Enterprise WSDL generated or creating a custom one would be a good solution for us. Is one these options feasible? 

2. If it is not possible to publish the login method in a custom WSDL, how can we populate the <soap:operation soapAction=""/> tag. Is is an obligatory field in the destination application, but we are not able to populate that field in the Enterprise WSDL. 

3. Trying to upload the WSDL in SAP, this application doesn't support recursive structure. I have attached an example of this estructure, as the type DescribeFlexiPageRegion is inside DescribeFlexiPageRegion definition. 

As there are many SAP integrations with Salesforce, I suppose that these issues has been detected and solved someway. Could you please give us some clarification about them? 

Please give me the answer as soon as.
I've received an email from Salesforce which says "You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org that will expire soon." However, I cannot find any of our orgs with that ID. It is neither our production or any sandbox. Our certificates also seem fine for another year. Could this be an old org that has since been deleted?
Please suggest me the best.

Thanks
Hello Team,

1. How does enabling My Domain affect services that currently call out to login.salesforce.com or na14.salesforce.com?

Ans. It should not have any effect unless you select "Prevent login from https://login.salesforce.com"

2.  We have multiple web services that call into our Salesforce org and I am curious on how enabling my domain would affect these call outs?
Ans. It should not have any effect unless you select "Prevent login from https://login.salesforce.com"
I have confirmed this with REST API. Please try this on sandbox before moving the changes to production.

I have two queshtion, Please suggest me the answer.

1a. Just to confirm. If we select “Prevent login from https://login.salesforce.com” then inbound services calling out to na14.salesforce.com will also be affected?

2a. Is this also correct for SOAP API’s?

Hello Team,

I would just like to know if setting Internal User's Id in setCCAddresses of SingleEmailMessage will be counted or not?

Please tell me.
Hello Team,

Under opportunity tab in opportunity list view when we click on "Next" to see the next set of records, the related list shows "Loading" and gets hang.

Can you please suggest me the best.

Regards,
Prabhat
Hello,

How do I get the feed based layout for Chatter in a visualforce page?

I'm working around with Visualforce for the first time, and created the Tabbed Account page they talk about in the manual.

How do I get it to show a chatter tab? like there is when using a feed based layout.

Please suggest me.

Regards,
Prabhat
Hello Team,

I am getting an error message pop up when trying to open patient or opportunity object in SF1 This is happening on and off of Wi-Fi.

Please suggested me the best. I am attaching the error.

Thanks
User-added image
I would like to know if my API are compatible with TLS 1,1

And since I have some API, in particular intergration with Sharepoint.

I need to know hot to check if is compliant with TLS 1.1

Regards,
Prabhat