• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I'm looking to integrate a rate comparison tool within Salesforce to compare mortgage rates from previously closed loans to what the market is trending at today, any suggestions on what tools are out there that can do this? TIA
Hi All, 

I have a custom object "Transactions" with a custom field name "Funded". The workflow action I'm looking to create would trigger an email to be sent to the borrower. The email is located on the standard "Contact" object page layout. Because the Email field is not listed on the Custom "Transactions" object, it's not giving me the option to pull the email from the Contact page and send. I'm not very familiar with Apex and am trying to write it out now but any help or suggestions are appreciated. I'm thinking my only option would be to insert the Email field on the Transaction page layout or add the custom Funded field to the contact page layout, if a cross object workflow is not possible.

Thanks so much!! 
Hi All, 

I have a custom object "Transactions" with a custom field name "Funded". The workflow action I'm looking to create would trigger an email to be sent to the borrower. The email is located on the standard "Contact" object page layout. Because the Email field is not listed on the Custom "Transactions" object, it's not giving me the option to pull the email from the Contact page and send. I'm not very familiar with Apex and am trying to write it out now but any help or suggestions are appreciated. I'm thinking my only option would be to insert the Email field on the Transaction page layout or add the custom Funded field to the contact page layout, if a cross object workflow is not possible.

Thanks so much!!