• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm looking for a solution that would occassionally update fields in Salesforce automatically by pulling data from external fields on social media platforms like Instagram and LinkedIn.

For instance, for each Account they have an associated Instagram account and there are 3 primary fields I'd want to update -- # of posts, # of followers, and # following (see below).

Are you aware of any Apps in the App Exchange or of some code that could build this out?
User-added image
I am getting this error message, however I have created a new developer edition.   I really don't want to have to start over again with a fresh DE -- any suggestions?

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ACGVHVVA"
I've seen multiple postings about this challenge, I've gotten to the 3rd Step "Create Reports and Dashboards" and I keep getting the error message "Couldn't find a component with the title "Top Accounts"

I've read all the other similar postings I'm confident I have done everything people have recommended:
  • make sure its saved to the right folder
  • check spelling
  • adjust "view dashboard as" to viewer
  • delete and rebuild the component 
I feel like I've done everything except scrap this org and redo all the work in a new org -- I really don't want to have to redo all that work!

But at this point I've probably spent as much time trying to debug as I'd spend redoing the whole org.

Please help!  Thank you!

It would be useful to track the "direction" of communication to determine the intensity and responsiveness of the account or contact.  Currently, Salesforce says "you sent an email to [contact]" even when the email was sent to me from the contact.  Is it possible to distinguish when an email is "to" a contact and "from" a contact?
I'm looking for a solution that would occassionally update fields in Salesforce automatically by pulling data from external fields on social media platforms like Instagram and LinkedIn.

For instance, for each Account they have an associated Instagram account and there are 3 primary fields I'd want to update -- # of posts, # of followers, and # following (see below).

Are you aware of any Apps in the App Exchange or of some code that could build this out?
User-added image