• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Guys,
                   I need a search list button on vf page.  when we type for any keyword to search it should display all the items related to that word. How to achieve this?
Hi All,
          I want to send an email notification when account owner is changed. And also i want to send email notification to both old account owner and new account owner which has been changed. How to achieve this. Can anyone send me the code?
Hello Guys,  I have created one email alert to send email alert to all contacts whenever a new Event is Created. But my question is Whenever i am replying to that particular email a new record should be created in Participants object for which Event is parent. But whenever i am giving reply to that mail it is taking the user email address. Instead of taking user email address it should take Email Service Generated email address. For example:    new_particiapnt@5-2kxoxa3e0xqukqv8kqz667uo6ihhamc67bq1e0qb72xzmg5e3h.28-15a5peau.ap2.apex.salesforce.com

So How to change the from email address to above email address??

Hi Guys i am facing this below error while clicking on page reference link which i have created.

Error is :  A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered: missing ) after argument list

I wrote this code on pagereference link :  parent.location.replace("https://ap2.salesforce.com/apex/pageReference?id={!Account.Id}";

is this correct..if wrong plz suggest me
Hi Guys...I want to send an Email alert to all contacts when a new event is created. Can we achieve this without any coding part i.e (triggers & Classes).. Can we achieve this by using Flows and Process Builder..If yes then please let me know the procedure.
I Wrote a code to send email alerts to all contacts when an event is created. But my question is when we respond to that email then automatically a record should be created in child object named Participants for which Event is a parent. How to achieve this??

My code is: 

Global class CreateInboundMember implements Messaging.InboundEmailHandler {
Global Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInboundEmail(Messaging.InboundEmail email, Messaging.InboundEnvelope env) {

Messaging.InboundEmailResult result = new Messaging.InboundEmailResult();

String myPlainText= '';     

myPlainText = email.plainTextBody;  

List<Participants__c> part = new List<Participants__c>();

try {
            contact c=new contact();
            Participants__c p = new Participants__c(Name__c=c.Name, Email__c=c.Email);
            part.add(p);
            insert part;                 
            System.debug('New Participant: ' + part);   
        } 

catch (Exception e) {
            System.debug('Error is: ' + e);
        }   

result.success = true;

return result;
    }
}

Please correct me if i am wrong
Hi All,
          I want to send an email notification when account owner is changed. And also i want to send email notification to both old account owner and new account owner which has been changed. How to achieve this. Can anyone send me the code?
Hi All,
Hi Guys i am facing this below error while clicking on page reference link which i have created.

Error is :  A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered: missing ) after argument list

I wrote this code on pagereference link :  parent.location.replace("https://ap2.salesforce.com/apex/pageReference?id={!Account.Id}";

is this correct..if wrong plz suggest me