• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I Created a lookup field and there is a relation between picklist and the lookup field, When i select the value from the picklist based on the selected value in the pick list the values will be displayed. In the Edit mode what is the value i selected from the picklist is showing fine but when i save it the value is getting changed. 

So, can anyone look in to this and let me know the solution.
How to get all the data in the look up for the related field? Now i am able to see only one field i.e, Id but i need entire data.
Is it possible to auto populate the picklist value to the text field in standard page. If so, can you please explain how to achieve it.
how to populate the Values for the custom field picklist based on the selected value of Custom field Multi picklist
Hi All,

Can anyone help me on this 

From the opportunities page when we select a fundlist value how to prepopulate the plu's based on the selected fundlist 
Hi All,

While trying to change the data type of the field from text to picklist, i am facing the issue as show below

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Cannot change field type of a custom field referenced in Apex class or trigger: <a href="/01pG0000002ttC6">GAQReport_TestClass</a>". 

Can you please suggest me how to over come this issue or any other alternative way to fix it.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi All,

While trying to change the data type of the field from text to picklist, i am facing the issue as show below

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Cannot change field type of a custom field referenced in Apex class or trigger: <a href="/01pG0000002ttC6">GAQReport_TestClass</a>". 

Can you please suggest me how to over come this issue or any other alternative way to fix it.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi Can anyone can help me on the below issue,

I am trying to change one of the text field to date, i am getting the following error. 
Error is:
The first validation error encountered was "Cannot change field type of a custom field referenced in Apex class or trigger: <a href="/01pZ0000000HWpU">CreateAccountWithContact</a>". 

Is it Possible to change the custom field datatype. 
If not can i move the data from one feild to another field. Please provide the sample query.

Thanks,
How to get all the data in the look up for the related field? Now i am able to see only one field i.e, Id but i need entire data.
Is it possible to auto populate the picklist value to the text field in standard page. If so, can you please explain how to achieve it.
how to populate the Values for the custom field picklist based on the selected value of Custom field Multi picklist
Hi All,

Thanks in Advance.