• 80 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We currently have a Winforms application that uses a SQL database. I would like to know if it is possible to pull information from the SQL DB and display it within Salesforce.
I don't necessarily expect a full explanation on how to do this, just whether it is possible or not and an idea on the method to use.
It would be great if I could send some Account information etc. from Salesforce to this application, but I appreciate this would depend on third party accepting this. From Salesforce's perspective could this be done using the same methods as the 'Call'?

Many thanks for any advice
I want to display the limit 200 records on load of the component and then when ever user will be clicking the Load more button more records has to diplay with 200 more records.
Please suggest me how to achive this on ligthining componenets..
I have the div tag which is showing on click of the button.I want to disable it if we click anywhere outside in this component.
I want to create the dropdown with check and dropdown should be open on click of the button .please let me know how to achive this.
I want something like mentioned below.
User-added image
I have the requirement is like to display records more than 1000 records in UI of lightining component.please suggest me how to achive this.
In vf page we have readonly=true attribute it will increase the limit 10,000 similar way let us know if there is any solution.
when we try to login into lightining box we are getting the alert box with Kill and wait action and it is really frustrates business and blocking to do anything.Please suggest me how to fix and let em know the basic reason for the same.
User-added image
Hi,

I have the input text field where i want to clear the text value entered by user on click of the button.
Please suggest me how to achive this.It is really need ASAP.
I have the method in doInit which will retrun the data if satisfying few conditions.
There is a chance like data can be return null and in this case i am facing the error that
"Error in $A.getCallback() [a.getReturnValue(...) is null]".Please let me know how to solve this error and it is very urjency.
I have the text field and which is having the values separated by the ; symbol.
Ex:Test1;test2;test3;test4;
Now i want to display these values as below
test1
test2
test3
test4

Please let me know how to achive this formatting.
  • September 19, 2016
global void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<sObject> scope){
           List<lead> leads = (List<lead>)scope;

for(lead ld : leads){

if(ld.Status == 'Open' ){

ld.test__c=True;

testlist.add(ldj); 

} 
Only this lines of code is not covering in test class ,please suggest me how to solve this.
Onclick of the commnad link i need to refresh the viasulforce page(overrriden to vf  tab) URL .
Please suggest me how to acheive this.

I am not able to see my tab syle (Icon) in salesforce 1.please let me know for the cause as i am able to see in browser.
I am trying to show the field based on onclick of the radio button.
Id is coming and not able to display it  and facing the  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null error.
 <script type="text/javascript">
            function Disablefilter(var1){
                alert(var1)//id is showing in alert.
                     document.getElementById(var1).style.display=display;

}

let me know where i am missing the logic.Suggest me how to enable the field onclick of radio button using javascript.
          </script>

I have two select list with Months and Quarters Filters and one Action button.
If i select  Months and Quarters value at a time i want to consider recent sleected value
<apex:selectOption itemvalue="Reports" itemLabel="select Report" /> <apex:selectOption itemvalue="1" itemLabel="Test1"/> <apex:selectOption itemvalue="2" itemLabel="Test2"/>
</apex:selectList> I select the value 1 first, how do I retrieve the value of 1 after I choose 2 in visualforce page

var selectreporttype = document.getElementById('{!$Component.fid:pgBlckId:pgsec:pgsecitem:reportSelList}');
        var selreport = selectreporttype.options[selectreporttype.selectedIndex].value;
       var selectreporttype1 = document.getElementById('{!$Component.fid:pgBlckId:pgsec:pgsecitem:MonthSelList}');   

if(selreport =='Booked Order MTD')
        {

alert('var1')//entering into if condition but the next line is not working for hidden
             document.getElementById('var1').style.display="hidden";

}
  }
  </script>

<apex:selectList id="reportSelList" size="1" value="{!selectedreports}" style=" padding: 2px 4px; margin: 4px 2px;"  onchange="Disablefilter('{!$Component.myid}');" >
   <apex:outputPanel id="myid" >   
        <apex:selectList id="MonthSelList" size="1"  title="List of Months in year" value="{!selectedMonth}"  style=" padding: 2px 4px; margin: 4px 2px;" rendered="{!if((selectedreports =='Booked Order YTD' && agingError=true)||(selectedreports =='Revenue YTD' && disablefilter1=true),True,False)}">
                <apex:selectOption itemvalue="Months" itemLabel="Select a Month" />
                <apex:selectOption itemvalue="1" itemLabel="Completed"/>
                <apex:selectOption itemvalue="2" itemLabel="Open"/>

</apex:selectList>  
  </apex:outputPanel>
I have deployed the vf page tab and and later i am not able to see the Home button in Navigation bar.Please let me know if there any changes happens at backed due to deployment of vf tab .Let me know where can i enable it again as i am not able to find the Customize my tabs list.
String currentmonth = String.Valueof(Date.Today().Month());
for(test__c revn :revnlist){
if(revn.invoice_month__c.equals(currentmonth)){
revenuelist.add(revn);
               }
}
It is not entering into If condition.Here the invoice_month__cholds the values like 1,2,3.. and currentmonth values like 1,2,3..etc
I have the apex controller for vf page and external objects Queries in the controller are not coevring the code coverage.
Please suggest me how to increase the code coverage for external objects SOQL in apex class.
It really needful if anybody can help me on this as i need to deploy the code into PROD by EOD.
I have the data table in vf page and displaying it using the datatables.net open source. Business require the column(Amount) Sum at the footer level Its kind of urgency,please let me know how to achieve this using datatables.net options(Sources).

I have the different methods in controller and it is fetching the user.name based  login details.
Controller is having the different methods and each method want to check the user.name details in where clause of soql.
Please let me know how to write a method and to hold the user.name details and use the same in all the methos where clause.
I am fetching the records which are more than 1000 from extenal objects and facing the error is
"Error:received too many records from the external data source"

Here governer limits are hitting for extenal objects(1000) rows and please let me know how can i solve this issue.
I want to display more than 1000 records and display it in vf page.
Implimnetd the pagination and all just need help about how to access the more than 1000 records and shou in vf pafe 
I want to create the dropdown with check and dropdown should be open on click of the button .please let me know how to achive this.
I want something like mentioned below.
User-added image
I have the requirement is like to display records more than 1000 records in UI of lightining component.please suggest me how to achive this.
In vf page we have readonly=true attribute it will increase the limit 10,000 similar way let us know if there is any solution.
Hi,

I have the input text field where i want to clear the text value entered by user on click of the button.
Please suggest me how to achive this.It is really need ASAP.
I have the method in doInit which will retrun the data if satisfying few conditions.
There is a chance like data can be return null and in this case i am facing the error that
"Error in $A.getCallback() [a.getReturnValue(...) is null]".Please let me know how to solve this error and it is very urjency.
I have the text field and which is having the values separated by the ; symbol.
Ex:Test1;test2;test3;test4;
Now i want to display these values as below
test1
test2
test3
test4

Please let me know how to achive this formatting.
  • September 19, 2016
I am not able to see my tab syle (Icon) in salesforce 1.please let me know for the cause as i am able to see in browser.
I am trying to show the field based on onclick of the radio button.
Id is coming and not able to display it  and facing the  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null error.
                alert(var1)//id is showing in alert.
                     document.getElementById(var1).style.display=display;

}

let me know where i am missing the logic.Suggest me how to enable the field onclick of radio button using javascript.
          </script>

I have two select list with Months and Quarters Filters and one Action button.
If i select  Months and Quarters value at a time i want to consider recent sleected value
<apex:selectOption itemvalue="Reports" itemLabel="select Report" /> <apex:selectOption itemvalue="1" itemLabel="Test1"/> <apex:selectOption itemvalue="2" itemLabel="Test2"/>
</apex:selectList> I select the value 1 first, how do I retrieve the value of 1 after I choose 2 in visualforce page

var selectreporttype = document.getElementById('{!$Component.fid:pgBlckId:pgsec:pgsecitem:reportSelList}');
        var selreport = selectreporttype.options[selectreporttype.selectedIndex].value;
       var selectreporttype1 = document.getElementById('{!$Component.fid:pgBlckId:pgsec:pgsecitem:MonthSelList}');   

if(selreport =='Booked Order MTD')
        {

alert('var1')//entering into if condition but the next line is not working for hidden
             document.getElementById('var1').style.display="hidden";

}
  }
  </script>

<apex:selectList id="reportSelList" size="1" value="{!selectedreports}" style=" padding: 2px 4px; margin: 4px 2px;"  onchange="Disablefilter('{!$Component.myid}');" >
   <apex:outputPanel id="myid" >   
        <apex:selectList id="MonthSelList" size="1"  title="List of Months in year" value="{!selectedMonth}"  style=" padding: 2px 4px; margin: 4px 2px;" rendered="{!if((selectedreports =='Booked Order YTD' && agingError=true)||(selectedreports =='Revenue YTD' && disablefilter1=true),True,False)}">
                <apex:selectOption itemvalue="Months" itemLabel="Select a Month" />
                <apex:selectOption itemvalue="1" itemLabel="Completed"/>
                <apex:selectOption itemvalue="2" itemLabel="Open"/>

</apex:selectList>  
  </apex:outputPanel>
String currentmonth = String.Valueof(Date.Today().Month());
for(test__c revn :revnlist){
if(revn.invoice_month__c.equals(currentmonth)){
revenuelist.add(revn);
               }
}
It is not entering into If condition.Here the invoice_month__cholds the values like 1,2,3.. and currentmonth values like 1,2,3..etc
I have the apex controller for vf page and external objects Queries in the controller are not coevring the code coverage.
Please suggest me how to increase the code coverage for external objects SOQL in apex class.
It really needful if anybody can help me on this as i need to deploy the code into PROD by EOD.