• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Am getting the attached error while uploading the formatted json file given in trailhead the unit.Not sure how to proceed.Can somebody please help.
Error
"We can’t log you in because of an authentication error. For help, contact your Salesforce administrator."
is the error i get when i try to install orgchartplus app exchange product to a developer sandbox. I have cloned system Admin profile and Download AppExchange Packages permission for my profile.
Steps i followed.
Visit App Manager--> Orgchartplus app->Get it --> tried both custom domain and test.salesforce.com--> developer sandbox username and password--> and allowed appexchange api to access the content->> the getting this error.
Can someone please help on this.
AND (OR(NOT($Profile.Name = 'Integration User'),NOT( $User.Username ='xyz')) , Owner:Queue.DeveloperName ='abc')
is the validation rule condition .Its working when only profile check is added but not when both profile and user check is done in the condition.Will logged in user based check work in validation rules??
We use SLDS version <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{!URLFOR($Resource.SLDS0110, 'assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-vf.css')}" /> our application.Due to recent changes in Summer 18 Release in css,few functionality failed due to css changes that salesforce has introduced in release.My doubt is how are the changes getting reflected in custom Lightning components as we have not updated SLDS version in static resource.Can somebody help me clear this .
I have created a compute field named x of type text.I used ah field y in compute expression which is of numeric .Basically i want to output to be 'y'+"some text" which would be used as dimension.But the Dataflow fails with Error Incompatible types: NUMERIC and STRING .How to achieve concatenation using compute fields ???
Hi,
Can we export list of records from a lightning page to Excel sheet on click of button?In VF pages we use ContentType ,how can we do the same in Lightning?

Thanks in advance
We use SLDS version <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{!URLFOR($Resource.SLDS0110, 'assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-vf.css')}" /> our application.Due to recent changes in Summer 18 Release in css,few functionality failed due to css changes that salesforce has introduced in release.My doubt is how are the changes getting reflected in custom Lightning components as we have not updated SLDS version in static resource.Can somebody help me clear this .

I have been attempting to complete the Trailhead Module Work with GeoJSON and Create the Map for Wave Analytics.

It's all fine when I go back to my Salesforce DE org and I upload the GeoJSON file/map/definition and I follow all of the labelling and options that  unit sets out. It's all fine too when I go back to Wave to access the Los Angeles zip-codes dataset and select the measure and "group by" specifications set out in the unit. There are no problems when I set it to being a map chart.

HOWEVER, the problems begin when I select the "Map Type". The map I uploaded in the DE Org, "Custom: L. A. Zipcodes appears which is good, but when I select this map and the system begins to load it, the system seems to crash and Wave freezes up and I never end up seeing the map and the chart is never applied to the map.

As the chart applied to the map of Southern California never ends up loading I cannot complete this Trailhead unit, nor can I complete the next unit which also works with the map.

Any guidance people can give me here would be much appreciated.

Nick.

We copied the InboundSocialPostHandlerImpl class from the Social Customer Service guide and also its corresponding test class. We had not made any modification to either of them but still when we run a test it keeps it 0% coverage.

My main question is if we are modifying the code do we really need to extend the class? What code be coming in the way of coverage if we really need to deploy?
Hi,

I am on wave trailhead "Add Key Metrics to Evaluate Your Business" , While I have done requisite for the trail I am getting below error 

"Could not find the correct dashboard state. Please verify the endpoint and results are correct." 
User-added image