• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Can we use advance multi-currency for custom objects?

Thank you.
myat
Hi All,

Any way that I can download all the contents (eg. apex class, trigger, visualforce pages) from inbound change set to local PC before deploy in target environment?

Thanks.
Hi All,

Can we use advance multi-currency for custom objects?

Thank you.
myat
We are building a solution on the Force.com platform with AWS as the backend. The data is uploaded on the Force.com environment and has to be pushed to the SQL server hosted on AWS. I am looking for different ways to achieve data integration between Salesforce and SQL servers on AWS.  

Could you please recommend your options. I would prefer to use native APEX code to call the SQL Server API's .

Can we store files and attachments in external storage from SFDC. We are storing our file on NAS(net wotk storge). SInce size of files is very big , so we store file on NAS and keep the storage link in sfdc.Please let me know how can we achieve this.

I would like to export the account data periodically using CLI data loader and generate the export file names dynamically with export time stamps.Eg:- If i am running the export @28-Mar-2016 , file should be "AccountExport28-Mar-2016" .
I have tons of images for my products imported into salesforce as Documents and we will have revise the images from time to time so is there a way i can upsert documents via data loader?

Thanks.
Hi All,

Any way that I can download all the contents (eg. apex class, trigger, visualforce pages) from inbound change set to local PC before deploy in target environment?

Thanks.