• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi folks,
I have some email ids in my org in format of @mail.xxxxx, end user is able to create a portal account with this type of email ids, 
but I am facing an exception of invalid email id, while I am trying to send an email to this email id from apex, I understand this format is not aligned with email id specifications, but is there any way we can send email to this type of email id from apex?
any help is much appriciated!

I have an email template on custom object xx__c, I am accessing a field  name__c as a merge field from object yy__c(xx__r.yy__r.name__c),
here yy__c is parent of xx__c

Name__c is a picklist field and I have translations available for every value for different languages.

While I am recieving email from this template, all other labels and fields are translating but this merge field is displaying english value only.
Do anyone have any idea how can I get it resolved.
any help is much appriociated.

Hi I want to to display a click me link in a coulmn of table and on click of the link information specific to(service number) should display below the table, how to achieve it in lightning.

User-added imageUser-added image

Hi folks,
I have some email ids in my org in format of @mail.xxxxx, end user is able to create a portal account with this type of email ids, 
but I am facing an exception of invalid email id, while I am trying to send an email to this email id from apex, I understand this format is not aligned with email id specifications, but is there any way we can send email to this type of email id from apex?
any help is much appriciated!

I have an email template on custom object xx__c, I am accessing a field  name__c as a merge field from object yy__c(xx__r.yy__r.name__c),
here yy__c is parent of xx__c

Name__c is a picklist field and I have translations available for every value for different languages.

While I am recieving email from this template, all other labels and fields are translating but this merge field is displaying english value only.
Do anyone have any idea how can I get it resolved.
any help is much appriociated.

can you explain this.
string st='test';
list<sobject> str=database.query('select id,name from account where name like' +'\''+st+'\'');

can anyone explain clearly , How system understand these characters after like
        +'\''+st+'\''