• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I'm unable to Add Repository to setup Force.com IDE for eclipse. Here are steps that I followed --
Help -- Install New Software -- Add, this the error I'm getting --
User-added image

Per the documnetation, Proxy server setting is required, however our networking team said that we do not have any Proxy setting availble. Not sure how to resolve this issue.

Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks you.

Hello Everyone,

I have created a flow to lookup a lead, the lead exists, I want to update the email and if the lead is not found create a new lead record. The update is working properly but I'm unable create the record.

Here are some screenshots.

User-added image

CheckLeadID is a formula:
User-added image

Thank you for all your help.
Hello 

I'm getting the error Attempt to de-reference a null object, for a vfp test class. There is no line number or another information. Having a tough time trying to debug the issue.

Thank you.
I have added a lookup field to the Quote object, I have set this field as required. Now the test class for the QuoteLineItem object trigger is giving an error that a required field is missing at the following line:
Quote q1 = [select Id from Quote order by CreatedDate desc limit 1]; 

Please let me know, how I can fix this error. Thank you.
Hello Everyone,

I have created a flow to lookup a lead, the lead exists, I want to update the email and if the lead is not found create a new lead record. The update is working properly but I'm unable create the record.

Here are some screenshots.

User-added image

CheckLeadID is a formula:
User-added image

Thank you for all your help.