• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Omni channel is not creating lead.

as soon they is an chat accepted by an agent omni channel should create a lead but its not creating a lead record. Is there a way to understand what might be the issue.

i have disabled all the validation rules on the lead object and removed all the required field on PL. But still leads wont get created.

and i am using snippit code for pre chat form data. It does work in my dev org. Unable to make it work in uat

when  a button(Provision Request)  is called then i need to  validate a field called Validation_Plan__c when that field is empty it should throw an error is they a way where we can do it
Hi ,

I am new to Visual workflow i create a javascript button in contact page which on click redirects to a flow which should dynamically pull that contact information from contact page and display in the visual flow  the fields which i want to display is contact name,email id, account name can someone help on this issue
Hi ,

Is it possible to customize the page layout on VF workflow, as it look very unprofessional specially fields, Is there a way where we can change the layout of the VF, If so please share the information. Much appericated . 

Hi There,

Is is possible to change the locale or the language or the Snap-ins content ?
Currently, it seems to be related to the browser languages settings.

Many Thanks

Hi ,

I am new to Visual workflow i create a javascript button in contact page which on click redirects to a flow which should dynamically pull that contact information from contact page and display in the visual flow  the fields which i want to display is contact name,email id, account name can someone help on this issue