• Salesforce Consultant
  • AMT Vehicle Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created two icons which I'd like to use in Salesforce based on the value selected in a picklist... Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to do this?

I have seen some formula fields which use Salesforce fields (I'm asuming text formula) and work something like this...

LEAD( ISPICKVAL(Enquiry_Type__c) , 
"Business", IMAGE( "/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01550000000N4NG", "Green"),
"Personal", IMAGE( "/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01550000000N4NY", "Yellow"),
 "")

The first thing I need to do is get the formula working which I can' seem to do. The picklist is called Enquiry_Type__c and has the options Business and Personal. I'm happy to show the two images detailed above (or even Salesforce images for the time-being).

Onmce I have the formula field working, I'm assuming I can upload my images to Salesforce and reference them instead?
*** I am working in a Lightning ORG ***

I would like to create a lookup field on the Lead to multiple other objects (above). Is there a way I can do this? 

The reason behind it is for Leads that have been referred by someone. This could be a Company, a Contact or even an Employee (User).

I am working on standard objects alone at this present time so no link to custom objects in required. 
Is it possible to update current records with a list in SalesforceIQ rather than adding to the list with an import? (Similar to the way we can using Data Loader?). I have looked everywhere I can think of but I am struggling with this one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Lee
Is it possible to update current records with a list in SalesforceIQ rather than adding to the list with an import? (Similar to the way we can using Data Loader?). I have looked everywhere I can think of but I am struggling with this one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Lee
what is the use of this picklist?
After completing badges, how do you post to LinkedIn?  I know they ask at end of each module, however I did not do it then because I wanted to look at the end and add them.  How do I post them now?  As I see nowhere to do it.  Thank you.