• Member since 2016
  • Oktana

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello everyone, I am working one the Module Build Reusable Lightning Components in the Unit Create an Indicator Badge Apex Service, I did all the steps but when I tried to verify this step I get an error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0"

Since it is only two Copy / Paste the chanllange of this unit, can someone help me with this ?

I need to enable the ability to send emails from the Activities in the Detail of Account, but when I add Activities to Page Layout, it adds Activities but not the Send Email option.

In setup I've enabled Lightning for Outlook. In related list Activities I've enabled send email. In profile I've enabled 'send email' permission.

User-added image

Hello, I have done a Blog, and I want to show in the post page up to 20 tweets that matches with the tags (Custom field from Custom Object Post__c) of the Post. For each tag of the Post, I need to get a tweet that contains the word either from a mention, a hashtag or the tweet description. I am using VisualForce Pages with javascript remoting objects.

How can I integrate my app with twitter to get teewts?

Hello, I would know in my code how can I get the name of the user who edited the post. I can get ID from the User that modified the post, but I want to get the name.

<!-- Remote Objects definition to set accessible sObjects and fields -->
    <apex:remoteObjects >
        <apex:remoteObjectModel name="Post__c" jsShorthand="Post" fields="Name,Id,LastModifiedDate, LastModifiedById">
            <apex:remoteObjectField name="Body__c" jsShorthand="Body"/>
            <apex:remoteObjectField name="Tags__c" jsShorthand="Tags"/>
        </apex:remoteObjectModel>
    </apex:remoteObjects>

<div id="rows"> </div>

<script>
           // Create a new Remote Object
            var pt = new SObjectModel.Post();

// Use the Remote Object to query for 3 post records
            pt.retrieve({ limit: 3 }, function(err, records){
                if(err) alert(err.message);
                else {
                             var rows = document.getElementById("rows");
                             var ptLastModifiedById  = record.get("LastModifiedById");
                             //div data
                             var postData = document.createElement('div');
                             postData.className = "postData";
                             postData.innerHTML += ptLastModifiedDate + " by " + ptLastModifiedById;
                             div.appendChild(postData);

rows.appendChild(div);
                       });
                  }
            });
</script>

Hello, I have a text field with values ​like: " Cats , dogs " or "banana , apple, orange ". The values ​​are texts separated by commas and can not be repeated in any order. Like I can't have two records, one with "cats, dogs" and other with "dogs, cats". how to create a validation rule for this?

Hello everyone, I am working one the Module Build Reusable Lightning Components in the Unit Create an Indicator Badge Apex Service, I did all the steps but when I tried to verify this step I get an error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0"

Since it is only two Copy / Paste the chanllange of this unit, can someone help me with this ?

I need to enable the ability to send emails from the Activities in the Detail of Account, but when I add Activities to Page Layout, it adds Activities but not the Send Email option.

In setup I've enabled Lightning for Outlook. In related list Activities I've enabled send email. In profile I've enabled 'send email' permission.

User-added image

Hi All,

I would like to know, if there is an option how to mass edit data in related list opportunity resource. In my example I need to mass uncheck checkbox "Nabidka" for all records as you can see from printscreen.
User-added image
Hello, I have a text field with values ​like: " Cats , dogs " or "banana , apple, orange ". The values ​​are texts separated by commas and can not be repeated in any order. Like I can't have two records, one with "cats, dogs" and other with "dogs, cats". how to create a validation rule for this?
Dear Friends,

I have completed 11 Badges and I received two emails one with subject 'High five! Your t-shirt is on its way.' and another with subject 'Confirm your mailing address to receive your Trailhead t-shirt'. When I try to confirm my address the given link navigating to pardot account.But I don't have pardot account.Please help me...

Thanks,
Hussey
  • February 26, 2015