• 30 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I created a process that should notify when there has been a value typed in a custom field in Opportunities. 
But when I try typing something in this field to try it (as the admin) I always receive the error message:

The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000CuOw. Contact your administrator for help. 

There is no trigger or class involed I only created a custom field and this process in Process Builder. Have look at it yourself.

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Maybe it doesn't work because I am the administrator myself?
What can I do?

Thanks in advance:)
Hi, I created a process that should notify when there has been a value typed in a custom field in Opportunities. 
But when I try typing something in this field to try it (as the admin) I always receive the error message:

The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000CuOw. Contact your administrator for help. 

There is no trigger or class involed I only created a custom field and this process in Process Builder.

What can I do?

Hello,I was trying to create a process that should notify when there has been a value typed in a custom field in Opportunities. 

There is no trigger or class involed I only created a custom field and this process in Process Builder.

What can I do?

Hello, I created a process that should notify when there has been a value typed in a custom field in Opportunities. 

What can I do?

Hello, I created a process that should notify when a certain field receives a record in Opportunities.
But when I try it out (as the admin) I always receive the error message:

What can I do?

Hello, I created a process that should notify when a certain field receives a record in Opportunities.

What can I do?

Hello, 
as the question above already says, I need help to create an email template as an approval assginment email template. 
I have no idea what that email template (on html) would look like. All I wanted to do having this assignment being triggered when a certain record has been created in Opportunities.

Thanks in advance !
Hello, I wanted to create a Approval Assignment Email Template that I wanted to integrate for my Workflow.

I have never done anything like this before, I would appreciate any kind of template or advice.

Thanks in advance :)
Hello, 
I have a custom field namely Score and I want to display the standard 'Rating' which can be found in Accounts with the picklist (hot,warm,cold) based on this custom score field (Number field) in a formula field. I have problems coming up with right formula, just for example:

IF( Score__c>=2.5,hot,cold), so when the score is above 2.5 the Rating is shown as hot.

Is there a way of putting that with the Rating picklist into a formula to receive one these Ratings (hot,warm or cold) for an Account?
Or should I maybe consider doing this with a Validation Rule?

Hello, 

I would like to have the option of deciding into what kind of Account I want to convert a Lead, I already have those 3 Account types as well as their record types assigned to Account itself. 
The tricky part for me now is having the option of picking one of these 3 accounts as choices once I decided converting a Lead. 
I'd be grateful for any kind of assistance. 
Hello, 
I want to display one of the possible Ratings for each of my Accounts (hot,warm,cold) based on a score (Number field), just for example:
IF( Score__c>=2.5,hot,cold), then the Rating is shown as hot.

Is there a way of putting that with the standard field Rating into a formula to receive this Rating for an Account?
Or should I maybe consider doing this with a Validation Rule?

Hello, is it possible to assign 3 record types for instance as a picklist available when an Account is created.
Basically I want to have 3 different types of Accounts and for each, one record type. The main question is how can I assign these record types to Accounts and how can I choose between those when/before creating an Account ?

What can I do?

Hello, I created a process that should notify when there has been a value typed in a custom field in Opportunities. 

What can I do?

What can I do?