• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer keep getting the 
The process did not set the correct Type value on submitting for approval error
please help what might be wrong

User-added image
Challenge Question:
Assume a company needs a user whose job is to solely review existing accounts and report on them, but does not require the ability to edit the records. They should only see records from the Account object. Create the correct profile for this user.The profile must be named 'Account Reviewer'.
The 'Account Reviewer' profile should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
Any user assigned to the 'Account Reviewer' profile should only have read access to the Account object (and no access to any other object in the Org).

I am not able to locate the edit opotion on profile
Thank you for your help

User-added image

Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals - cannot complete as no fields are availble to be added the approval action
Hi,

I feel i have done all the steps but still get Could not find the 'New Customer Flow' flow in the default Home Page.

for the Collect Information from Users and then Operate on It with Visual Workflow badge. 
Any help would be great. 

I am trying oto complete the followng: Work with Custom Lightning Components
but after following all instructions  I am still not able to install the unmanaged package required.
Thank you for your help
Hi,
I am trying to complete the trail as I am not able to install the package and get the following error
Install Contacts Today
By salesforce.com

This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Insufficient PrivilegesYou do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary

Thank you for your help
Hi,

I feel i have done all the steps but still get Could not find the 'New Customer Flow' flow in the default Home Page.

for the Collect Information from Users and then Operate on It with Visual Workflow badge. 
Any help would be great. 

Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals - cannot complete as no fields are availble to be added the approval action
Hi,

Any help would be great. 

I am trying oto complete the followng: Work with Custom Lightning Components
but after following all instructions  I am still not able to install the unmanaged package required.
Thank you for your help
Challenge Question:
Assume a company needs a user whose job is to solely review existing accounts and report on them, but does not require the ability to edit the records. They should only see records from the Account object. Create the correct profile for this user.The profile must be named 'Account Reviewer'.
The 'Account Reviewer' profile should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
Any user assigned to the 'Account Reviewer' profile should only have read access to the Account object (and no access to any other object in the Org).

I did every thing as tiralhead instructed but i am getting this error.

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected