• Director
  • Twigg Technology (Pty) Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have enabled Chatter in Chatter settings. I have enabled everything to do with Chatter in my profile - System administrator, and removed myself from all permission sets (just in case). I don't know where else to do/enable but when I hover over a dashboard component, all I see is "Click to go to full report" - no menu icon appears so I can select post options, there's no option to "follow"!
Just to say that I can access my Chatter feed and I can follow records etc - I just cannot post or follow dashboard components?!
I have enabled Chatter in Chatter settings. I have enabled everything to do with Chatter in my profile - System administrator, and removed myself from all permission sets (just in case). I don't know where else to do/enable but when I hover over a dashboard component, all I see is "Click to go to full report" - no menu icon appears so I can select post options, there's no option to "follow"!
Just to say that I can access my Chatter feed and I can follow records etc - I just cannot post or follow dashboard components?!