• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I get a password reset on Trailhead? I think I have 3 Trailhead accounts that I have set up since I keep getting locked out just trying to use Trailhead. It is very frustrating that this keeps happening. I lose my badges and time I spent on the modules. Obviously, I am a beginner trying to learn and this is not helpful at all.

How do I get a password reset on Trailhead? I think I have 3 Trailhead accounts that I have set up since I keep getting locked out just trying to use Trailhead. It is very frustrating that this keeps happening. I lose my badges and time I spent on the modules. Obviously, I am a beginner trying to learn and this is not helpful at all.