• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys

We are evaluating Salesforce Service Cloud for our call center solution, as part of this we have a particular scenario and would like to know how Salesforce can be used to solve this. My scenario is basically in addition to the standard case management workflow that we can configure within Salesforce I want to document the "Standard Operating Procedure" that our call center agents have to follow while responding to an interaction request, I also want to measure if the agent followed the steps specified in the "Standard Operating Procedure". How would I do this? Would I use Flow to capture this? The steps in the "SOP" is basically only for documentation and is not integrated to any systems.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Hi,

I am trying to complete the Einstein API trail - I have created all the steps until I have to create a lightning page and add it to a lightning page. I have the created the lightning component, when I go to add it to the lightning page I did not see the component listed so I went through the process of creating a domain. The domain creation worked just fine, so I went back to the Lightning App Builder and selected either the lightning app that I created previously or a new app it takes me back to the login page of the new domain (I guess) and I am unable to login to this domain I am not sure what user-id and password to use. When I use the user-id and password from developer.salesforce.com it does not work. 

Any help is appreciated

I have lost the API key, how can i retrieve it back?
 I have lost the API key, how can i retrieve it back?