• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We've built a custom VF page and one of the key functionalities is Click to call. We've isolated the inability for the phone numbers to initiate the Open CTI is that VF is being served from the same SFDC domain. How can I change this?
Our company has moved to Lightning Voice as our Dialer and a lot of the functionality is not available in standard UI. One of things I'd like to do is be able to add my Global Picklist to the Object VoiceCall.obj...but again...I can't access it except through Developer Console.

That said - how do I go about using Developer Console to relate / add my Region picklist (which is accessible to all my Salesforce Objects) and in this case would relate to the person making the calls.

I've just started into Apex coding and could use some help. I borrowed a Class that someone posted online that allows a user to ACCEPT or REJECT a lead.

Where it changes the Status to 'Working - Accepted' - I want that to be the trigger that CHANGES OWNER to whoever clicked the action. Can someone help me with the script?
public class AcceptLead {
    public Lead l;

/**
    * The constructor
    * @param controller The standard controller
    */
    public AcceptLead(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        this.l = (Lead) controller.getRecord();
    }

/**
    * The page action that will accept the lead
    * @return The page to goto after loading
    */
    public PageReference pageAction() {
        this.l.Status = 'Working - Accepted';

update this.l;

return new PageReference('/' + this.l.Id);
    }
}

Not sure if anyone has started using Lightning Voice...hopefully someone because we are STUCK.

Right now Lightning Voice essentially tracks Logged Calls. It's a completed task essentially so I created a Completed Calls Field that counts when a "Call" is logged.

I cannot however figure out a way to count ATTEMPTS. Meaning, if a call is made and it rings forever...and no one picks up....I can't figure out a way to count that as an attempt.

Has anyone thought of a way to create essentially a counter from "Clicking" on a Phone number and dialing it?