• 15 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I made this formula and am not sure why I keep getting an error that I'm missing an end parentheses. I wasn't sure if it was because I was using the CASE function incorrectly or if what I want to do isn't possible with CASE. And I can't think of an apparent way to put this in an IF statement. Would love help!

(FYI, the Neighborhood__c is a lookup field, so I put in the ID for the record. The other way of putting a value in quotation marks didn't work either). 

This is the formula: 
CASE( Neighborhood__c,
a2o1M000000n2AXQAY, "South Dallas"
a2o1M000000n2ADQAY, "West Dallas",

CASE(Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__c,
       a2o1M000000n2ADQAY, "West Dallas"

CASE(Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__c, 

CASE(Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__c, 
                 a2o1M000000n2ADQAY, "West Dallas", NULL)

)
       )
)
This question has been asked before but the answer provided did not work for me so I am asking again. 

I got an error "Einstein Vision API visualforce page code : Getting error "Error: Unknown property 'String.label' " " in the module "Create the Visualforce Page" under "Quick Start: Einstein Image Classification" badge in the "Get Smart with Salesforce Einstein" trail. 

This module seemed easy (just create a visualforce page by pasting in the code) but there seems to be an error in the code itself. I am not adept with coding or apex so am very much out of my league and would appreciate help. 

On the other question post, someone suggested a new code and fixing an error in the VisualController page but trying both did not resolve the problem for me. 

Salesforce provided the following apex code:
<apex:page Controller="VisionController">
  <apex:form >
  <apex:pageBlock >
      <apex:image url="https://einstein.ai/images/generalimage.jpg">
      </apex:image>
      <br/>
      <apex:repeat value="{!AccessToken}" var="accessToken">
          Access Token:<apex:outputText value="{!accessToken}" /><br/>
    </apex:repeat>
      <br/>
      <apex:repeat value="{!callVisionUrl}" var="prediction">
          <apex:outputText value="{!prediction.label}" />:<apex:outputText value="{!prediction.probability}" /><br/>
  </apex:pageBlock>
<!--  <apex:pageBlock > -->
<!--      <apex:repeat value="{!callVisionContent}" var="prediction"> -->
<!--          <apex:outputText value="{!prediction.label}" />:<apex:outputText value="{!prediction.probability}" /><br/> -->
<!--    </apex:repeat> -->
<!--  </apex:pageBlock> -->
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>

I ran into this error while doing the Trailhead module "Build an Account Reassignment Wizard" and was told to post. I've been using a trailead playground this whole time, do I just need to create a new one and redo this whole flow or is there another way out?

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AZITSYWR"

Thanks!
I made this formula and am not sure why I keep getting an error that I'm missing an end parentheses. I wasn't sure if it was because I was using the CASE function incorrectly or if what I want to do isn't possible with CASE. And I can't think of an apparent way to put this in an IF statement. Would love help!

(FYI, the Neighborhood__c is a lookup field, so I put in the ID for the record. The other way of putting a value in quotation marks didn't work either). 

This is the formula: 
CASE( Neighborhood__c,

CASE(Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__c,
       a2o1M000000n2ADQAY, "West Dallas"

CASE(Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__c, 

CASE(Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__r.Parent_Neighborhood__c, 
                 a2o1M000000n2ADQAY, "West Dallas", NULL)

)
       )
)
This question has been asked before but the answer provided did not work for me so I am asking again. 

I got an error "Einstein Vision API visualforce page code : Getting error "Error: Unknown property 'String.label' " " in the module "Create the Visualforce Page" under "Quick Start: Einstein Image Classification" badge in the "Get Smart with Salesforce Einstein" trail. 

This module seemed easy (just create a visualforce page by pasting in the code) but there seems to be an error in the code itself. I am not adept with coding or apex so am very much out of my league and would appreciate help. 

On the other question post, someone suggested a new code and fixing an error in the VisualController page but trying both did not resolve the problem for me. 

Salesforce provided the following apex code:
      <br/>
      <br/>
          <apex:outputText value="{!prediction.label}" />:<apex:outputText value="{!prediction.probability}" /><br/>
<!--          <apex:outputText value="{!prediction.label}" />:<apex:outputText value="{!prediction.probability}" /><br/> -->

I am getting the above error while creating Visualforce page through code provided by Salesforce in Trailhead for Einstein.This was downlaoded from Github provided through link provided by Salesforce. Not sure what the error is and not able to resolve. Any help will be great. Stuck in the trailhead. 
The stage is for Trailhead Module : Get Smart with Salesforce Einstein  Quick Start: Einstein Image Classification: Create the Visualforce Page

<br/>
      <br/>