• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was at the Extend Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange which requires me to install the salesforce crm dashboards app. After log in salesforce and click get it now, it shows me the message below. I double checked my salesforce profile. I was indeed system administrator. I refreshed and loged in and out several times and it still doesn't work. Can anyone help? Thank you.

To keep your Salesforce secure, only system administrators have permission to install apps or components. Please contact your Salesforce system administrator to install this app or component.
Or if you're feeling adventurous, sign up for a new free trial of Salesforce so you can install and try out the app or component on your own.
  • September 21, 2017

User-added image

[
    {
        "errorCode": "INVALID_FIELD",
        "message": "Invalid sObjectName specified in query string. Only KnowledgeArticleVersion is supported."
    }
]

Hi, 
There's a new method introduced in v38 to retrieve data category. (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/resources_knowledge_support_dcgroups.htm)

However, I keep getting the above error no matter what sObjectName I have provided to. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with that? 

I'm creating a VF page for Solutions but the SolutionName and SolutionNote input fields display way too small.

In the regular screens they display quite large and there is room for plenty of text to be entered before anything starts scrolling.

Am I missing some parameter screen where you can specify the input field width ?  Is it something you can do in Apex ?