• Do-er of things!

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have to revert Lead Data to "Old Value" -
I exported the Lead History for Updated Leads.

Looks like i need to parse out the Field Names out of " Field / Event" Column to create Column Headers though it is physically impossible for myself to do manually for 80k records!!!

Is there a faster less painful way to achieve this? We do not have Daily Data Backups.

Please do not contact me for "OwnB*ckUp" sale.
Looking to hide Invoices sometimes PDF documents from Accounts?
We are using the FREE version of Inbox ... 

- Emails that include attachments etc.
- Sharing Settings are set to Public on both the Accounts and Leads
TIA!
We have a API Only User enabled and there are several third party Apps creating and editing records. i would like find out when the Application expires or disconnects. TIA!

BTW: I did google this :)
Looking for best practice on this. In the Pipeline, both FINANCE and SALES play role in getting the deal FUNDED. Please advise on how to set this up to where both SALES and FINANCE can update the Oppty record. BUT Sales doesnt update to/fro Finance stages and vice versa 
Would like to create a Tab to be able to remove Related Lists from "Details" tab. It is way too busy. TIA
Looking to monitor what User/Profile is exporting/importing data? Any Tools ??
Looking for best practice on this. In the Pipeline, both FINANCE and SALES play role in getting the deal FUNDED. Please advise on how to set this up to where both SALES and FINANCE can update the Oppty record. BUT Sales doesnt update to/fro Finance stages and vice versa