• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm looking for a formula to determine the number of a specific day (i.e Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday between 2 dates (this will be the current month). Essentially I'd like a formula that tells me that this month there were:
4 Mondays
5 Tuesdays
5 Wednesdays
4 Thursdays
4 Fridays

Is this possible?

I'm looking for a formula to determine the number of a specific day (i.e Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday between 2 dates (this will be the current month). Essentially I'd like a formula that tells me that this month there were:
4 Mondays
5 Tuesdays
5 Wednesdays
4 Thursdays
4 Fridays

Is this possible?

Hi All,

I'm a bit new to SalesForce and am trying to learn the formula syntaxes through example, but am stuck on a particular problem.  I need to calculate the number of a given week day between two dates.  For example, the number of Mondays between a start date and an end date for a record. or the number of tuesdays.

Basically, I have an object that captures the times that the object occurs on a given day of the week through a text field for each day of the week.  I need to calculate the number of times the days with entries in them occur between the start date and end date of a record.

For example, record 1 has an entry for Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Record 2 has an entry for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

How can I count the number of occurrences between the start date and end date fields?

Thanks!

Adam