• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there, 

I'm lookingfor a tool or platform can mass run duplicate check rows in a csv file and warning or show me duplicates which already existed in Salesforce before I upload new records into Salesforce. My target is find the right owner of contact and opportunity in Salesforce. Thank you

Hi all - I created a Screen Flow to show the user all contacts in the Account object and a multiple-choice picklist to choose those contact. Then add chosen contacts to the contact role in Opportunity Contact Role by using Loop. However, the loop picks all the contacts to contact roles instead chosen contact. What did I do wrong? 
User-added image
Hi there, How can I set the validation rule by Opportunity to use DocuSign URL Custom Button? I'm in the Lighting version. Here is URL code:
IF ({!Opportunity.StageName} ="Demo",
{!URLFOR(IF($Site.prefix == '/s','/apex/dfsle__sending', $Site.Prefix +'/apex/dfsle__sending'), null, [sId = Opportunity.Id, sendingExperience = 'null', isEmbedded = false, templateId = 'a2D4Q00000ZpiHQUAZ', recordId = Opportunity.Id, title = 'Send GRP Reservation Confirmation'])}
, "Can not use this")
I have 3 dashboards for 3 different teams built in Lighting. How can I display those on the office TV? Ideally, set time auto refresh and rotation one by one on TV or split screen. Do you have any software or apps recomend?
Hi there, How can I set the validation rule by Opportunity to use DocuSign URL Custom Button? I'm in the Lighting version. Here is URL code:
IF ({!Opportunity.StageName} ="Demo",
{!URLFOR(IF($Site.prefix == '/s','/apex/dfsle__sending', $Site.Prefix +'/apex/dfsle__sending'), null, [sId = Opportunity.Id, sendingExperience = 'null', isEmbedded = false, templateId = 'a2D4Q00000ZpiHQUAZ', recordId = Opportunity.Id, title = 'Send GRP Reservation Confirmation'])}
, "Can not use this")