• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
Wondering if i may request some of you for feedback on a couple of videos posted at www.crmsoda.com?
If you are willing to spend a few minutes bug-bashing it in the next week or so, please drop me a note..
thanks and warm regards
-Goutham

Hi,
I am using the Partner WSDL, and was wondering if there is a way to get information about the different search views. I am trying to find out the different columns to show when the user is listing items in a tab. Is this available, or is it held back from the API?
THe obvious place it could appear was in the DescribeLayout, as  another DescribeLayoutSection array.. 
Did i miss it, or was there another way to get to it?
thanks
-Goutham
Hello,
Wondering if i may request some of you for feedback on a couple of videos posted at www.crmsoda.com?
If you are willing to spend a few minutes bug-bashing it in the next week or so, please drop me a note..
thanks and warm regards
-Goutham

Has anyone had the situation where a new Developer ORG does NOT have the Desktop Integration Client Selections?
Hi,

Forgive me if this has been brought up before, but I'm a bit rushed (aren't we all...?)

When we add a new contact, we also attach an excel spreadsheet that relates exclusively to that contact. This Spreadsheet can potentially under-go 2 or 3 edits before the final draft.
My question is this: Is there a way to edit the spreadsheet online, thus saving us having to download it, edit it, and re-upload it, while retaining the attachment to a contact?

Thanks,

Robin