• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Looking for help re: Attachments on outbound Email Alerts.

Use Case: User works Opportunity, User attaches SOW to Opportunity Notes section, when User needs Quote, presses custom button called "Request Quote", Workflow-based Email Alert (in text) goes to Non-SFDC User email distro.

Is it at all possible for the text email to grab the files saved only to Opportunity and include them in the email?

I've seen tons of VisualForce suggestions for this, but being the biz owner I am clueless in coding. =) I did, however, see some postings re: Solutions and using <solutions_attachment> to grab attachments into a merge. I'm looking for something similar with this....

Much appreciated!

Does anyone know of a way to automatically select a default email template and email from address for a case?  Our users are still have to do a lot of clicks and sometimes forget to use the email-to-case address.

Thanks in advance, Jay
In my app i am creating an approval process on object A , on submit approval the record is getting locked and as part of approval actions i am making field update i.e change of status on a custom feild , eventhough the detail object status is getting changed to Approved and Rejected but custom field value is not getting updated, Any help or info wil be great

Thanks

is it possible to lock/unlock and approve/reject records programamatically?  if so, how?  if not, is this a planned enhancement?

thanks in advance