• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to create a dashboard list that shows three columns:   Opportunity Name, Probability, and Total Quantity (a roll-up field).   Based on my past experience, I understand that it isn't possible to create this type of list in a dashboard.

Does anyone know if this type of list is now possible in the lastest release of Salesforce?  

I'm trying to set up a dynamic dashboard for my company, but I'm not able to set my dashboard properties to the option "Run as logged in user" -- it's simply not showing up as an option for me.   It's making me specify a specific individual on my team as the Running User. 

Has anyone else run into this issue?

I am trying to add a date field that would enable my sales team to simply select the fiscal quarter for their Opportunity forecast.  I not particularly concerned about the close date or required delivery date.  

Is there any way to create a picklist field that would enable us to select the quarter-year  (eg, Q4 2010) that would correspond to my company-specific fiscal calendar which I have already entered into Salesforce?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you have to offer!

I'm trying to create a dashboard list that shows three columns:   Opportunity Name, Probability, and Total Quantity (a roll-up field).   Based on my past experience, I understand that it isn't possible to create this type of list in a dashboard.

Does anyone know if this type of list is now possible in the lastest release of Salesforce?  

Hi - SF Help & training indicates that you can add up to 4 columns to a dashboard table.  I'm still struggling with it, I can only get it to show 2.  Has anyone been successful with this?

Thanks

Hello everyone!!

I have a Dashboard with several pies. Each one represents one team of the company but, the colors of the leyend It's not the same for all of them. Is It possible to select the colors? It would make It more...understandable!

Thanks in advance!!