• 15 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm going through all our classes to see what has less than 100% coverage.

One is "SiteRegisterController" which from what I've seen is a old salesforce-installed class.
It has 83% coverage. 

Has anyone successfully changed the code to 100%.  I've tried searching around and can't find anything.
The code coverage of my Production instance dropped below 75% which has disabled the ability to move anything from Sandbox to production.
A developer - now no longer with company - helped improve in sandbox the test classes that needed to be fixed
I'd like to deploy the test classes to production, but when I try to do it via a change set I get the dreaded low coverage error (specifically "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 68%, at least 75% test coverage is required")

It seems like a catch 22 -- I can't deploy the fix for the code coverage, since I don't have code coverage. :-( Any ideas?
I have a weird issue that started this week.
I opened a case with Salesforce and they are not helping me and pointing me to Dev Boards.

We do NOT have "My Domain" deployed (or want to) but users are being periodically redirected to relogin/use salesforce with the domain we registered a long time ago vs normal NA2.salesforce urls. We haven't tested or deployed the domain (or have any sites published with it).  I can't delete the domain - option is grayed out.

It seems to happen when users close salesforce windows in a browser, and try to login again, or click thru to salesforce from an link sent thru email.

Again - seems to have started on Friday (release of Spring 14).
My company would potentially like to use our user Chatter information as our lobby welcome screen.
(essentially querying each person individually, displaying photo, name, title and "about me" info for a few seconds, on a loop)
Has anyone else built anything similiar, or have any simple recommendations to give?

I'm just started as Admin for an org that has a lot of complicated formulas implemented -- I want to generally overhaul them but in the meantime I have to work with what I've got...

There's an existing formula I need to tweak to have an additional results, and I'm having trouble figuring out what to do.... HELP!  

Here is the existing formula:

IF( Subscription_Purchases__c > 0 && Expiration_Date__c < TODAY(), "Expired",
IF( Subscription_Purchases__c > 0, "Purchased" ,
IF( Report_Pack_Purchases__c > 0, "Purchased", null)
))

I want to change the first IF statement to accomodate Cancelled accounts.  it should be something like:

If field Subscription_Purchases__c greater than 0, AND Expiration_Date__c greater than TODAY(), AND  field "CancellationDateAccount__c" is blank  --- return value of  "Expired",

(I know this is wrong way to write formula, just writing it out theoretically.  Expiration_Date and CancellationDateAccount are both date fields).

And then I want to also add an additional IF Statement to return "Cancelled" for those accounts I want to mark as such.

Essentially the ones that fall into this criteria:

If field "CancellationDateAccount__c" less than than or equal to Expiration_Date__c  --- return value of  "Cancelled",

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

The code coverage of my Production instance dropped below 75% which has disabled the ability to move anything from Sandbox to production.
A developer - now no longer with company - helped improve in sandbox the test classes that needed to be fixed
I'd like to deploy the test classes to production, but when I try to do it via a change set I get the dreaded low coverage error (specifically "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 68%, at least 75% test coverage is required")

It seems like a catch 22 -- I can't deploy the fix for the code coverage, since I don't have code coverage. :-( Any ideas?
I have a weird issue that started this week.
I opened a case with Salesforce and they are not helping me and pointing me to Dev Boards.

We do NOT have "My Domain" deployed (or want to) but users are being periodically redirected to relogin/use salesforce with the domain we registered a long time ago vs normal NA2.salesforce urls. We haven't tested or deployed the domain (or have any sites published with it).  I can't delete the domain - option is grayed out.

It seems to happen when users close salesforce windows in a browser, and try to login again, or click thru to salesforce from an link sent thru email.

Again - seems to have started on Friday (release of Spring 14).

I'm just started as Admin for an org that has a lot of complicated formulas implemented -- I want to generally overhaul them but in the meantime I have to work with what I've got...

There's an existing formula I need to tweak to have an additional results, and I'm having trouble figuring out what to do.... HELP!  

Here is the existing formula:

IF( Subscription_Purchases__c > 0 && Expiration_Date__c < TODAY(), "Expired",
IF( Subscription_Purchases__c > 0, "Purchased" ,
IF( Report_Pack_Purchases__c > 0, "Purchased", null)
))

I want to change the first IF statement to accomodate Cancelled accounts.  it should be something like:

If field Subscription_Purchases__c greater than 0, AND Expiration_Date__c greater than TODAY(), AND  field "CancellationDateAccount__c" is blank  --- return value of  "Expired",

(I know this is wrong way to write formula, just writing it out theoretically.  Expiration_Date and CancellationDateAccount are both date fields).

And then I want to also add an additional IF Statement to return "Cancelled" for those accounts I want to mark as such.

Essentially the ones that fall into this criteria:

If field "CancellationDateAccount__c" less than than or equal to Expiration_Date__c  --- return value of  "Cancelled",

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

Sorry if this is a really basic question, but: I have a trigger, I wrote a test for it, and it is displaying 100% coverage in my Sandbox. I want to deploy it to production, but my overall average coverage is only 72%. I can't deploy unless everything is at 75%, right? The problem is, the code without sufficient coverage is part of managed packages--installed apps. Is it really the case that I have to fix or get rid of other people's mistakes in order to be able to deploy my trigger?

I also just downloaded Eclipse with the Force.com IDE. Is that a better way to go to deploy my trigger?

Thanks for the help.