• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

Can any one help me with how to enter the Date of Birth in MM/DD/YYYY format since the default it is taking it as DD/MM/YYYY

Regards,
Venkata
Hi Guys,

I have a small doubt with regards to the Required Check box.

I have created a picklist field without making it required now I want that field to required whiere I am unable to see the option of Required check box I know that I can make it using Validation Rules and why it is possible with the Test or other fields.Can anyone explain me please.

RegardsUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi,

I have a requirment where there are two Custom Fileds 1.) Identification Details 2.) Identification proof here identification is a text data type and Identification Details is of Picklist which consists of an option of selecting SSN # I know that the field dependency cannot be applied for Identification proof since it is a text data type so I want to give a custom validation saying if the user selects the SSN# then the format of the SSN should be like "1234-4567-125" and whenever the identification detail is selected then the Identification proof must be made compulsory field.

Hope you understand my requirment please help me with this.

Regards
Hey Guys,

I have a small requirment where I have to update the zip codes in one of the Custom object field named "Students" taking the zip code values from another Custome object filed "Zip codes" How to achieve this using VLook up function Please help me.
HI guys,

I want to create a custom field named Special concession which is calculated as per the percentage provided in the one of the fields named 12th standard percentage.Now if the percentage in the 12th Standard percentage field is more than 70% then the speciall concenssion should be updated with 20% or less than 70% should make the special concession field get updated with 10%..How to do this please help me.

Regards,
Seshagiri
Hi,

Can any one explain me when,where and how to use "pagereference"??

Regards,
Venkata
Hi All,

I have a small requirment I want to update the status column in the EMP custom tab with "Batched" and "Not Batched" I mean some column should have as "Batched" and some as"Not Batched" and this should be done at a specifed time

Please help on this. For your reference Please find the screen shot attached.

User-added image

Regards,
Seshagiri

Hi All,

I have a small requirment where I need to archive 1400 invoices generated by the user for a month to a directory which can be viewed by the user in future for reference.

Can anyone help me in this regards how this can be acievable using batchApex??

Thanks in advance.

Reagrds,
Seshagiri
Firstly apologise for a lengthy querie
I have a small query ever I have a piece of code which will display the records of a user which are existing in Account and Emp. And I have a written a method “m1” which would diplay the “Confirm” messgae with the count of records available if not a message”No Customers found”.
My question is I have one record present in Account tab but not in Emp tab and when I click the search button I want the browser to be displayed with the Acount records and there should be a message
“No records found ” in EMP tab how can I do it ??
For the reference here I am attaching the code.

Visual Force program:
<apex:page controller="APtest9">
    <apex:form>
    <apex:pageBlock title="User Records">
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Search Section">
        <apex:outputLabel value="Enter the User name"></apex:outputLabel>
        <apex:inputText value="{!Na}"/>
            <apex:commandButton value="Search" action="{!m1}" />
            <apex:pageMessages></apex:pageMessages>
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Account Records">
                <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!arecs}" var="items">
                    <apex:column value="{!items.id}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!items.name}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!items.billingcity}"/>
                </apex:pageBlockTable>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Employee Records">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!erecs}" var="items">
            <apex:column value="{!items.ID_no__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!items.Client__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!items.Basic_Salary__c}"/>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
Apex class:
public class Aptest9 {
    public string Na{set;get;}
    public list<account> arecs{set;get;}
    public list<EMP__c> erecs{set;get;}

public void m1(){

arecs=[select id,name,billingcity from account where name=:Na];
        erecs=[select name,ID_no__c,Client__c,Basic_Salary__c from EMP__c where name=:Na];
     integer cnt=[select count() from account where name=:Na];          
        if(cnt>0)
        {
            apexpages.addMessage(new apexpages.Message(apexpages.Severity.CONFIRM,cnt+ 'Record Found'));
        }else{
            apexpages.addMessage(new apexpages.Message(apexpages.Severity.CONFIRM,+ 'No Record Found'));
        }
    }
}
Hi,

I have a piece of code written in visual force page after saving the page tried to view the changes at the browser site using the preview button whenever I tried to click it it is showing the below exception.Please help me to resolve the probelm and to come out of it.

User-added image
Regards,
Seshagiri
Hi,

I have a piece of code written in visual force page after saving the page tried to view the changes at the browser site using the preview button whenever I tried to click it it is showing the below exception.Please help me to resolve the probelm and to come out of it.

User-added image
Regards,
Seshagiri
HI guys,

I want to create a custom field named Special concession which is calculated as per the percentage provided in the one of the fields named 12th standard percentage.Now if the percentage in the 12th Standard percentage field is more than 70% then the speciall concenssion should be updated with 20% or less than 70% should make the special concession field get updated with 10%..How to do this please help me.

Regards,
Seshagiri
Hi,

Can any one explain me when,where and how to use "pagereference"??

Regards,
Venkata
Hi All,

I have a small requirment I want to update the status column in the EMP custom tab with "Batched" and "Not Batched" I mean some column should have as "Batched" and some as"Not Batched" and this should be done at a specifed time

Please help on this. For your reference Please find the screen shot attached.

User-added image

Regards,
Seshagiri

Hi All,

I have a small requirment where I need to archive 1400 invoices generated by the user for a month to a directory which can be viewed by the user in future for reference.

Can anyone help me in this regards how this can be acievable using batchApex??

Thanks in advance.

Reagrds,
Seshagiri
Firstly apologise for a lengthy querie
I have a small query ever I have a piece of code which will display the records of a user which are existing in Account and Emp. And I have a written a method “m1” which would diplay the “Confirm” messgae with the count of records available if not a message”No Customers found”.
My question is I have one record present in Account tab but not in Emp tab and when I click the search button I want the browser to be displayed with the Acount records and there should be a message
“No records found ” in EMP tab how can I do it ??
For the reference here I am attaching the code.

Visual Force program:
<apex:page controller="APtest9">
    <apex:form>
    <apex:pageBlock title="User Records">
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Search Section">
        <apex:outputLabel value="Enter the User name"></apex:outputLabel>
        <apex:inputText value="{!Na}"/>
            <apex:commandButton value="Search" action="{!m1}" />
            <apex:pageMessages></apex:pageMessages>
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Account Records">
                <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!arecs}" var="items">
                    <apex:column value="{!items.id}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!items.billingcity}"/>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Employee Records">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!erecs}" var="items">
            <apex:column value="{!items.ID_no__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!items.Client__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!items.Basic_Salary__c}"/>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
Apex class:
public class Aptest9 {
    public string Na{set;get;}
    public list<account> arecs{set;get;}
    public list<EMP__c> erecs{set;get;}

public void m1(){

arecs=[select id,name,billingcity from account where name=:Na];
        erecs=[select name,ID_no__c,Client__c,Basic_Salary__c from EMP__c where name=:Na];
     integer cnt=[select count() from account where name=:Na];          
        if(cnt>0)
        {
            apexpages.addMessage(new apexpages.Message(apexpages.Severity.CONFIRM,cnt+ 'Record Found'));
        }else{
            apexpages.addMessage(new apexpages.Message(apexpages.Severity.CONFIRM,+ 'No Record Found'));
        }
    }
}
Hi,

User-added image
Regards,
Seshagiri