• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Since Monday morning our SF integration no longer works. The developer that wrote this is long gone and I am not sure I can even express myself properly but will give it a go.

We call an external executable via a URL which in turn calls SF using HTTP/SOAP. As of Monday this no longer works though our code didn't change for a long time. The  full error (decorated by our log function) is:

Fault Code: soapenv:Client
Description: content-type of the request should be text/xml
220914 133800 --- Info            SalesForce Error

It doesn't seem far fetched that some upgrade of some kind happened at SF over the weekend? If not, please let me know what information I need to submit to get help. Thanks!

Daniel
Hello,

Since Monday morning our SF integration no longer works. The developer that wrote this is long gone and I am not sure I can even express myself properly but will give it a go.

We call an external executable via a URL which in turn calls SF using HTTP/SOAP. As of Monday this no longer works though our code didn't change for a long time. The  full error (decorated by our log function) is:

Fault Code: soapenv:Client
Description: content-type of the request should be text/xml
220914 133800 --- Info            SalesForce Error

It doesn't seem far fetched that some upgrade of some kind happened at SF over the weekend? If not, please let me know what information I need to submit to get help. Thanks!

Daniel