• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi.  I'm a bit confused with the screenshot below and would like some clarity.  I want to make sure that my points/badges remain accessible if I ever depart from my current employer.

Trailhead: My username is exactly my work email.  However, the email address in my account is my personal email address.
Developer Account: My username has the domain of my work email but some fictional letters/numbers before the domain.  The email address on this account is also my personal email address.

So what will hypothetically happen if I left my current employer and they deactivate my work email and access to their SFDC org?  Thanks.

User-added image
Hi.  I'm a bit confused with the screenshot below and would like some clarity.  I want to make sure that my points/badges remain accessible if I ever depart from my current employer.

Trailhead: My username is exactly my work email.  However, the email address in my account is my personal email address.
Developer Account: My username has the domain of my work email but some fictional letters/numbers before the domain.  The email address on this account is also my personal email address.

So what will hypothetically happen if I left my current employer and they deactivate my work email and access to their SFDC org?  Thanks.

User-added image