• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to this, so appologies in advance if this is a basic question.

I have a reference in my code to a custom object , lets say - Just_an_object__c
The thing is I can't find the defenition of this object in the application - I looked under the obvious location: Create->Objects and it's not there.

I checked the API in case it was a historical line of code and there I did find the  Just_an_object__c defenition.

Any idea on how do I access this objects defenitions?

Cheers!
Kirill
Hi,

i'm new to this and I can't seem to accomplish something which would seem trivial to me.
I want to show a standard salesforce page, such as the "Libraries" page or the "My Settings" page within a Visualforce page.
And I want them to be show without the header and the sidebar.
Any pointers you can give me?

Thanks,
Kirill
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to this, so appologies in advance if this is a basic question.

I have a reference in my code to a custom object , lets say - Just_an_object__c
The thing is I can't find the defenition of this object in the application - I looked under the obvious location: Create->Objects and it's not there.

I checked the API in case it was a historical line of code and there I did find the  Just_an_object__c defenition.

Any idea on how do I access this objects defenitions?

Cheers!
Kirill
Hi,

i'm new to this and I can't seem to accomplish something which would seem trivial to me.
I want to show a standard salesforce page, such as the "Libraries" page or the "My Settings" page within a Visualforce page.
And I want them to be show without the header and the sidebar.
Any pointers you can give me?

Thanks,
Kirill

Using the <social:profileViewer> tag on a visualforce page.  All works fine except LinkedIn doesn't show up.  All the other social networks do.  LinkedIn is turned on under Social Contacts & Accounts so not sure what the issue is.

• September 05, 2012