• 50 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking for verification on the User licensing for Knowledge. Salesforce a few years back updated licensing of Service Cloud to include Knolwedge.

For users we have checked both the Service Cloud User and Knowledge Use checkboxes.

Do both need to be checked for a user to access Case Management and Knowledge (Knowledge and Article Management) or just the Knowledge User?
I am working on the "Build a Branded Chat" project in Trailhead.

In performing hte steps of final step "Test Your Chat" on #8 "Click next to your new Visualforce Page. We recommend keeping the page in a separate browser window, so you can easily access it while you’re in the console." Getting an error; "Page Start_Chatting does not exist "

<Rick Evans>
rick.evans@jci.com
There seems to be an import data missing which is required to complete this superbadge.  Fifth bullet under Prework and Notes says, After installing the unmanaged package, navigate to the Data Import tab on the SolarBots app and select Import.  There isn't any link for importing any file?  I was in midst of doing superbadge for reports and dashboard for classic but it expired yesterday.  So I started with this lightning one now, but stuck.
I'm trying to complete the "Set Up Single Sign-On for Your Internal Users" Trailhead challenge, and was able to execute the description of the challenge successfully. However, I'm getting the following error when checking the challenge on Trailhead:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find SAML Enabled in your org's setup audit trail. Make sure that you have 'SAML Enabled' checked under 'Federated Single Sign-On Using SAML' in your org's 'Single Sign-On Settings'.

I've reviewed the settings, and "SAML Enabled" is true, and I'm connected to the right org when doing the challenge. Has anyone else encountered this?
I am working on the "Build a Branded Chat" project in Trailhead.

In performing hte steps of final step "Test Your Chat" on #8 "Click next to your new Visualforce Page. We recommend keeping the page in a separate browser window, so you can easily access it while you’re in the console." Getting an error; "Page Start_Chatting does not exist "

<Rick Evans>
rick.evans@jci.com
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is Knowledge User checkbox in User detail screen used for?
I read a document says that : although we enable the Salesforce Knowledge, the Knowledges and Articles Management tabs are not visible. We have to tick the Knowledge User checkbox.
But Tab Visiblility is set up in profile only, not sure why related to Knowledge User checkbox.