• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm creating a new Person Account Action to create a new Task.  I have the Related To field on the page but it is uneditable. 

When using the Global Action for New Task, the Related To is editable. 

Is there any way to replicate the behavior of the Global Action, to edit Related To when creating? 

User-added image
Well this is odd...I'm doing a very simple Apex module and just copy / paste code, save and then error on Verify Step.

I tried this in 2 orgs and received the same error.  I even went onto the next steps that run the code and those passed but this one didn't.

Thoughts?

User-added image
Maybe it's just me and I'm just slow but does anyone else feel the estimated times are very low for the actual amount of time they take?  For instance I just completed one for Apex Testing and it claims it would take approximately 15 minutes.  It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes.   To actually read and comprehend this, plus many actual classes to create and read though...15 minutes seems very ambitious.  

While I have no problem putting in more time, it's a bit diheartening to see the entire badge is estimated at 45 minutes and the first module takes me twice that time.  It makes it a bit difficult to get an idea when a Trail estimates 17+ hours what that really means.  Again, maybe it's just me but wanted other opinions.  

Anyway, just a discussion and not an issue.  Thanks!
Maybe it's just me and I'm just slow but does anyone else feel the estimated times are very low for the actual amount of time they take?  For instance I just completed one for Apex Testing and it claims it would take approximately 15 minutes.  It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes.   To actually read and comprehend this, plus many actual classes to create and read though...15 minutes seems very ambitious.  

While I have no problem putting in more time, it's a bit diheartening to see the entire badge is estimated at 45 minutes and the first module takes me twice that time.  It makes it a bit difficult to get an idea when a Trail estimates 17+ hours what that really means.  Again, maybe it's just me but wanted other opinions.  

Anyway, just a discussion and not an issue.  Thanks!
Well this is odd...I'm doing a very simple Apex module and just copy / paste code, save and then error on Verify Step.

I tried this in 2 orgs and received the same error.  I even went onto the next steps that run the code and those passed but this one didn't.

Thoughts?

User-added image
I have completed modules that are now showing incomplete. I am also locked out of developer and the reset passwords will not work.