• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the Map Your Workflow Actions to Process Actions, the challenge fails and references fields not part of the challenge or module. I remember building the Discount Percent fields as part of another challenge so it is likely that this challenge's verification is checking information related to a challenge that is not part of this unit. The previous unit's challenge had to be completed in a separate Trailhead due to a previous challenge had me build a Process with the same name but different requirements. It is likely that this challenge is checking for information associated with an unrelated unit. 

Please advise. 

Challenge Requirements:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/automate_business_processes/modules/workflow_migration/units/workflow_migration_actions
Criteria 1:
Name: Closed Won and Banking
Conditions: Checks whether the opportunity's Stage is Closed Won AND whether the associated account's Industry is Banking
Associated action: Creates a task for the account owner to follow up on the account. For the due date, use this formula: TODAY() + 7. You can delete the Priority and Status fields.
Criteria 2:
Name: Closed Won
Conditions: Checks whether the opportunity's Stage is Closed Won
Associated action: Creates a draft contract for the closed opportunity's account
Both criteria nodes execute their actions only when specified changes are made to the record
The process is active

Error Message Given:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]
On the Map Your Workflow Actions to Process Actions, the challenge fails and references fields not part of the challenge or module. I remember building the Discount Percent fields as part of another challenge so it is likely that this challenge's verification is checking information related to a challenge that is not part of this unit. The previous unit's challenge had to be completed in a separate Trailhead due to a previous challenge had me build a Process with the same name but different requirements. It is likely that this challenge is checking for information associated with an unrelated unit. 

Please advise. 

Challenge Requirements:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/automate_business_processes/modules/workflow_migration/units/workflow_migration_actions
Criteria 1:
Name: Closed Won and Banking
Conditions: Checks whether the opportunity's Stage is Closed Won AND whether the associated account's Industry is Banking
Associated action: Creates a task for the account owner to follow up on the account. For the due date, use this formula: TODAY() + 7. You can delete the Priority and Status fields.
Criteria 2:
Name: Closed Won
Conditions: Checks whether the opportunity's Stage is Closed Won
Associated action: Creates a draft contract for the closed opportunity's account
Both criteria nodes execute their actions only when specified changes are made to the record
The process is active

Error Message Given:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]
Hi,

I am experiencing below error while adding a page to app in the Lightening experience tab

"We had trouble processing the request. We've reported the problem to Customer Support with error ID: -406461702"

"We had trouble processing the request. We've reported the problem to Customer Support with error ID: -406461702"

Could you please help with your expertise on this?

Thanks,
Satish
  • October 27, 2017
I am not able to get the challenge to work on this module. Anyone else figure it out. It appears to completely ignore the changes or cant find the app. Message is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the 'Salesforce1 for Android' Connected App with the specified settings."

Checked it a dozen times, but no luck. It looks like perhaps the app name no longer has exactly the same name.
Hi,

I am experiencing below error while adding a page to app in the Lightening experience tab

Could you please help with your expertise on this?

Thanks,
Satish
  • October 27, 2017
In the Salesforce1 Security and Compliance module, I am getting an error that I think is related to the name change of Salesforce1. 
Page: 
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/salesforce1_security/units/salesforce1_security_connected_app 

Could not find the 'Salesforce1 for Android' Connected App with the specified settings.

The Cennected App that is created is now called:  
Salesforce for Android

I double-checked my Connected App settings and believe they are correct, so I'd like to know if Trailhead is incorrectly looking for the wrong Connected App name. 

Thanks, 
Ryan 
I am not able to get the challenge to work on this module. Anyone else figure it out. It appears to completely ignore the changes or cant find the app. Message is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the 'Salesforce1 for Android' Connected App with the specified settings."

Checked it a dozen times, but no luck. It looks like perhaps the app name no longer has exactly the same name.