• SumUp

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
People,

I am facing this issue literally the entire day and Iam out of ideas of what to do:
"The Lightning component named TrailheaDX must open a link to https://developer.salesforce.com/trailheadx/, must open in a new window (using the target attribute of ui:outputurl), and must be included in the Sales app."

Ok, I have never worked with Salesforce development, so I have searched in many websites and got some code.
I created a new Lightning Component called TrailheaDX and inputed the following code on it:
<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" >
    <ui:outputurl aura:id="TrailheaDX" value="https://developer.salesforce.com/trailheadx/" label="TrailheaDX" target="_blank" />
</aura:component>

I have no controller for it and added it in the Utility bar Sales App and Sales Console as well. I have also put it to the Sales Home Page Canvas.

Here are some screenshots:
Sales Home Page

Could somebody give me any light? I have literally checked in almost all forums and websites, so probably if you guys send me some link I may already have seen it hahahahahahaha

My true thanks,

Guilherme Lozer.
Hello people,

I am stucked on this erro "Didn't find the All Lusso Scarpe Employee group record page." for a very long time. I already have searched on internet and none of the websites and foruns gave me any solution.
Here follows some screenshots of my Record Page and my Commuications App.

User-added image
User-added image

I really have no idea how to proceed and would be more than happy if someone could help me with that.
Hello people,

I am stucked on this erro "Didn't find the All Lusso Scarpe Employee group record page." for a very long time. I already have searched on internet and none of the websites and foruns gave me any solution.
Here follows some screenshots of my Record Page and my Commuications App.

User-added image
User-added image

I really have no idea how to proceed and would be more than happy if someone could help me with that.
I have a workflow rule that sends an email whenever a new lead is created.
If I create leads by importing from a spreadsheet the rule does not get triggered.