• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello!

I have this formula for a workflow and it works but I needed to add two addtional email addresses I wanted to exclude from the 2 hour case not worked notification. Here's the original formula:

AND(
ISPICKVAL(Status, "Not Started"),  
NOT(ISBLANK(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c)), (NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"randoms@medicalreviewoffice.com")) &&    NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"info@medicalreviewoffice.com"))),
(WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) <> 1 && WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) <> 7), 
(8 <= VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate), 12,2)) && VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate),12,2)) < 24))

Here's what I edited to add the two new in bound email address to exclude:

AND(
NOT(ISBLANK(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c)), NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"randoms@medicalreviewoffice.com"))&& NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"info@medicalreviewoffice.com"))&& NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"dispatch@clearstar.net")&& NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"mailer-daemon@mx0b-0040d601.pphosted.com")),
WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) <> 1 && WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) <> 7,
8 <= VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate), 12,2)) && VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate),12,2)) < 24)

It still sends 2 hour reminders on the emails I am asking it to exclude. Any Idea what I am doing wrong?

Workflow screenshot
I created a form on my website that mimics the Pardot email preferences form. I’m try to pass the data from the form to Pardot directly but I’m getting email validation errors at the end-point URL at Pardot. Is what I’m trying to do possible with the Pardot email preferences form?”
I was showing one of my sales users how he could mass email his campaing this morning through a GoToMeeting and I got a message that I had insufficient priviledges??? I'm the admin so I don't see how this is even possible. The sales user was able to complete the mass email but I cannot. My profile does have the mass email persmission checked. Any ideas?

I am using Lightning Enterprise Edition.

Insufficient Privileges message
Hello!

I have this formula for a workflow and it works but I needed to add two addtional email addresses I wanted to exclude from the 2 hour case not worked notification. Here's the original formula:

AND(
NOT(ISBLANK(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c)), (NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"randoms@medicalreviewoffice.com")) &&    NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"info@medicalreviewoffice.com"))),
(WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) <> 1 && WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) <> 7), 
(8 <= VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate), 12,2)) && VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate),12,2)) < 24))

Here's what I edited to add the two new in bound email address to exclude:

AND(
NOT(ISBLANK(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c)), NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"randoms@medicalreviewoffice.com"))&& NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"info@medicalreviewoffice.com"))&& NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"dispatch@clearstar.net")&& NOT(CONTAINS(Inbound_Email_Address_To__c,"mailer-daemon@mx0b-0040d601.pphosted.com")),
WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) <> 1 && WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) <> 7,
8 <= VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate), 12,2)) && VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate),12,2)) < 24)

It still sends 2 hour reminders on the emails I am asking it to exclude. Any Idea what I am doing wrong?

Workflow screenshot
I was showing one of my sales users how he could mass email his campaing this morning through a GoToMeeting and I got a message that I had insufficient priviledges??? I'm the admin so I don't see how this is even possible. The sales user was able to complete the mass email but I cannot. My profile does have the mass email persmission checked. Any ideas?

I am using Lightning Enterprise Edition.

Insufficient Privileges message
Hi...not sure if this can be done, but i've been asked to group certain stages of an opp...i.e. probability 10, 20, 30% with expected revenue, then probability 40, 50, 70 with expected revenue, then probality 80%, not weighted (with total cost), and lastly probability 90% with total cost.  can this be done on same report??
  • January 08, 2010