• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm on the data management module and when I import data and click complete, it says

"Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 2
This challenge has already been completed"

And it did the same for the first playground I had. It's a strange error as I've now imported the data according to the exercise at the end of the lesson quite a few times! It may be a result of another error which is that when I click to launch one of these  playgrounds, it takes me to a login window, which when I log in to it, gives an error "Page ThHomepage does not exist". Maybe I inadvertently created some page with that misspelling, but now I'm not sure how to get rid of it and start a new one..

Thanks for any help!

Ale 

Unable to edit/preview VF pages and apex classes. This error is appearing - An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 648673073-170378 (-617778647)