• Business Analyst
  • Firstrust Bank

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have exported a list of user ids and login times to an excel spreadsheet and am looking for a way to match those Ids up with user names such that I can populate the rows next to the Ids with their names.  Is this possible by pulling a list of user names and ids in workbench and using a VLOOKUP formula in excel?  Can I do VLOOKUP in salesforce for a list like this? 

Thanks!
I have the following validation rule, seems simple enough:

(AND
(Does_the_customer_have_Online_Banking__c = TRUE,
(ISPICKVAL(Why_isn_t_customer_using_online_banking__c,"")))
|| 
(AND
(ISPICKVAL(Why_isn_t_customer_using_online_banking__c,"Other (Specify Below)"))),
(ISBLANK(Other_Reason__c)))

I am getting the following error, highlighted on the comma after "Other (Specify Below)"))), <---- that comma

Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?  First time using the OR operator.  Thanks in advance
I noticed that Salesforce provides a few standard "Address" fields on standard objects like Contacts.  Upon Contact creation, users are asked to enter the Mailing Street, Mailing City, Mailing State/Province, Mailing Zip/Postal Code, and Mailing Country (however I cannot find these 5 fields in the "Fields & Relationships" section on my Contact object).  Anyway, after the Contact record is saved, the 5 address fields synthesize into one "Mailing Address" field, and the address becomes a link which when clicked directs the user to the Google Maps search result of that address. 

That being said it does appear that this functionality is available for Custom Objects.  It is extremely useful and I'd like to add it to custom objects.  Does anyone have any experience replicating this functionality or know how it can be done?  I actually just learned how to do a similar function with Python but I am still very new to Apex. 
I want to map data from Zillow into a field on a Custom object.  Specifically I want to be able to map property valuations on Zillow to a custom field (currency data type) in a custom object.  Can i use Data Loader for this?  Or is this possible with Apex?

I have exported a list of user ids and login times to an excel spreadsheet and am looking for a way to match those Ids up with user names such that I can populate the rows next to the Ids with their names.  Is this possible by pulling a list of user names and ids in workbench and using a VLOOKUP formula in excel?  Can I do VLOOKUP in salesforce for a list like this? 

Thanks!
I have the following validation rule, seems simple enough:

(AND
(Does_the_customer_have_Online_Banking__c = TRUE,
(ISPICKVAL(Why_isn_t_customer_using_online_banking__c,"")))
|| 
(AND
(ISPICKVAL(Why_isn_t_customer_using_online_banking__c,"Other (Specify Below)"))),
(ISBLANK(Other_Reason__c)))

I am getting the following error, highlighted on the comma after "Other (Specify Below)"))), <---- that comma

Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?  First time using the OR operator.  Thanks in advance
I have contact name field on case, requirement is fields related to contact (i.e.first Name, last name, email, phone etc.) should autopopulate before saving the record.