• 75 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone. I know this question has been posted before but wanted to revisit with a fresh set of eyes. So as you know, admins need to search an ENTIRE org's metadata for various reasons. For my use case, I need to find every instance of where the word 'Loan' is being used... (i,e, picklist values, report filters, flows, everything.)

In the past, Eclipse was pretty decent at doing this but, the force.com IDE is no longer available and it is suggested to move to VS Code. Fighting with getting a solid metadata dump through vscode package.xml is making this not a decent solution for this task.(too many errors)

I know there are appexchange apps like Satrang's Metadata Search but, I find that is not finding everything either. OwnBackup seems like it might work too? I JUST NEED A SIMPLE WAY TO FIND MY NEEDLE IN THE METADATA HAYSTACK! Is this too much to ask? 

What are your experiences and tools that work reliably for you?
I have an autolaunched flow (from a Process Builder on Contact object) that will create a new Contact. I want to get the ID of the Contact just created and reference it on a Lookup on the original Contact record. 

Any recommendations?
Hello all, I'm trying to create a screen flow where I can have a Lookup to Contact records. The end result is going to be when the flow creates a Task, the person selected in the Contact record lookup is the WhoId. 

However, when debugging, I'm getting an error message. Can you please take a look and point out what I'm doing wrong? Thank you!User-added imageUser-added image
Hi All,

This is more informative than a question - incase anyone else comes looking for this answer as this is a Premium Support only request.

If you are running a GET RECORDS in a flow and it is failing to find records - you may find that your Object has too many records and you are using a non-selective (fields are not indexed) query.

Please see articles and error I received in debug below:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000325257&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000323572&type=1&mode=1

Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1328908832-31586 (-548403183)