• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a lightning record page template with a full width header, a right side region that runs the whole length of the page and 4 sections on the left hand side.

This is what I would like it to look like:
User-added image

This is what I have so far:
User-added image

I would like my right side region to continue down the page without pushing the left side regions down with it.

I'm really new to record page layouts and not sure where to go from here.

Hi All, 

We migrated our salesforce instance to new instacne on HyperForce in the last month , we have integration with FormTitan platform. with starting our working on the new instance , we sometimes ( not all the times ) getting intergation errors as follwoing : 

1. connect ETIMEDOUT
  2.  connect ECONNREFUSED
  3. read ECONNRESET
  4. Contact Error: socket hang up
  5. ERROR_HTTP_503: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination.
We opened case with FormTitan support.They reviewd these errors and confirmed that these are all coming from salesforce side  - trying to connect to SF and not getting response. We opened case with salesforce support , but we did not get any result.

Any advise pelase? 

Thanks. 

Hello,

I am a flow newbie trying to migrate some workflow rules over to the tool. I love the decision based paths as this reduces a lot of repeated logic.

However, I just realized using "Contains" as an operator is case sensitive! This is a huge issue since I am pulling from lead and contacts titles in order to assign a buyers persona. 

I made a formula utilizing "lower" on title but then the flow didn't like that regarding the before trigger. I changed it to Actions and related records for after but it still doesn't want to use the formula in the variable. 

Is there a way I can set this up to evaluate that lowercase title formula? Otherwise I need an unrealistic amount of combinations regarding case and title combinations.

I am also probably missing a major step since I am trying to just make it work off of a few flow videos I watched that had no similar example. 

Entry criteria:
Title is not empty 
A Record is created or updated

Then I have it immediately going into the first decision using all the set criteria to check if the title contains an HR or L&D term. 

(ie. Title contains hr
Title contains h.r.
Title contains human
etc.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

We have android application associated with salesforce application. We are using REST & Standard API to push & download data to Salesforce.

Currently, our customer has 1000 users using the mobile app and its is working fine. But they want to scale to a10k users and we want to check if there will any performance issue. We want to check REST APIs using multiple mobile users (10000 mobile user).

We found a tool called Jmeter which is used for generating multiple  mobile users and calling REST API simultaneously. But its creates just one user replicates it to call rest of the user APIs.  

We would like to know a viable approach fo testing simultaneous authenticated users using REST APIs.

Our endpoint looks something like this: https://base_URL/services/apexrest/gfsurveys/surveysubmission/

We would like to know if this is the right approach to know what happens if 10,000 mobile users sync at once?
  • April 15, 2022
Has anyone found a way to test the Salesforce app on BrowserStack with an Android device?  The login screen won't load on any of the Andoid devices I've attempted.  When reaching out to BrowserStack they said it is a problem with the app itself blocking screen capture.
Hi All, Can anyone share Interview questions for salesforce Admin. I am a fresher and just want to try for a job. I am a beginner for salesfoce so I need your help.

Thank you.
Hi Salesforce gurus, We've implemented a lightning experience action that is executing a custom flow (we're passing the Event ID in the URL link) /flow/Generate_and_Send_by_email_the_Visit_Report?EventID={!Event.Id}

This is working fine in Desktop Lightning Experience and in the Salesforce Mobile Application for Android. But for the iPhone users, this isn't working. Sometimes they receive URL errors and sometimes they get a blank screen (without any notification).

Is there any known issue or product limitation regarding flow execution for iPhone and iOS? Has somebody experienced this behavior before?

Thanks.