• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Suppose I need to share some fields of records with a heap of users, can I do this in just one click. Because with every user sharing individually is very tough and I don't want to do any time taking coding for it. Please guide me any easy solution to do it.

Is there any 3rd party tool to do different types of sharing of records easily with users or groups of the heap of users?

Types like: Field-Based Sharing, Relationship-Based Sharing, Inheritence Based Sharing and more

Suppose there is a front desk agent who is creating inquiries in salesforce. The inquiry object is private in salesforce. Now there is a separate case team that needs to look into these inquiries. How can I make this possible without coding?

How can I share some records with my team and give visibility of specific fields to a specific user only and how can I check the performance of my team? Is salesforce having these features as standards or we need to do some coding for it or there is any tool out in the market for it?
Let suppose, you want a client and company meeting specific qualifications to be added in the user field for a particular Account. Now imagine you want to do this for hundreds of accounts. The manual process of adding hundreds of users due to the lack of sharing rules becomes very tiring for me and it is consuming a lot of my time doing R&d by writing huge lines of code. Is there any 3rd party tool or the easy way that I can use to save my time?
Your Salesforce Org contains massive volumes of data and insights, parts of which may need to be shared with certain individuals, groups, or roles. Even with a wonderful feature like criteria-based sharing rules, everyone you share with gets accesses to all records, compromising security. And to customize who gets access to what, many lines of coding is to be done. Is there any way I can do it without coding?
See Master-detail relationship is like parent-child relationship where, master represents a parent and detail represents a child in which master object controls some behaviors of the detail object. Like whenever a Master object record is deleted then the detail object related to it also gets deleted.Likewise now If someone need to share objects, data and other relevant insights from a related list to individual users/ groups/ roles to effectively carry out their functions how we can do that?
I want to create a senario of Parenet child in Sharing i.e If I am able to see any field that that field should be visible to all the childs too. I have to do this by doing coding. Is there any way to do it without coding?
I am not able to do relationship based sharing in Salesforce, I think I have to do some coding over standard Salesforce.
Is there any tool in the market which helps me in doing salesforce reports with my users and increasing visibility options without doing the coding.