• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Can I use the "If-Match" header with the Bulk API 1.0?
  • February 03, 2022
Hi Folks,

I need to assign collection variable to text variable using lightning flows.
  • January 26, 2022

Hello Everyone, 

I'm new to salesforce almost one month and I've been given an assignment which I'm unable to complete after many tries. 

Task:

• Create a Visualforce Page that displays all of the records on the Account object, create a button next to each record displayed that will create a new contact record related to that specific account. (I've created a VF page that displays all the records of object Account and a button too but unable to implement the logic of the button that create new contact record related to that specific account. Visualforce Page: create a button next to each record displayed that will create a new contact record related to that specific account.) 

• Create visual filters for Billing State/Province and Type (need complete help in this reagards)
My name is Andrew Schonnesen. I'm a full-stack web developer working to gain a foothold in IT. My expertise includes server setup, machine learning, data science, and Django and Flask Framework. I enjoy testing my limits and creating solutions that help everyone in the long run. My peers and past-coworkers would describe me as an energetic, driven, friendly, and positive realist. I'm currently completing my degree in computer science and seeking out employment for the summer in the form of an internship or junior developer position.

linkedin: link (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-schonnesen-ab7393197/)

sincerely,

Andrew Schonnesen