• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce is our product master. Woocommerce is our eCommerce platform. Whenever we update a product in Salesforce, we want to push that change into Woocommerce. 

What is the best way to do this? Apex Triggers initially sounded like the best option, but then I came across Asynchronous notifications. Woocommerce has a REST API; so I'm assuming I'll use that to push the updates. I'm just not sure which mechanism on the Salesforce side to use.
Hi all!

I have my own website which is built with WordPress. I have WooCommerce installed and set up with WooCommerce Subscriptions added-on. 

I was looking for recommendations on what would be the best way and how to implement this so when a new customer signs up to our membership, it will update Salesforce automatically. 

Thanks in advance!
Integration is done between salesforce and wordpress(woocommerce). A webhook is there that when a product is getting updated from product list same is getting updated in salesforce i.e. webhook is working fine but now we are using WooCommerce Stock Manager plugin which is updating the values in product list at wooocommerce end but not making changes in salesforce. Can we create a webhook for this or what else needs to be done to make it functional?
Hello Everone..

I am Very New In salesforce. and from past 2 days i am facing one problem in salesforce.

I want to Import WooCommerce product Data into my Salesforce Sandbox.
and I don't have to use any Plug-in or Tools . I don't have to Use DATA LOADER , DATA IMPORTER, CSV File to do  this job.

I have to Use only SOAP API or REST API  to complete this job.
and i don't know how to use API. i don't have any knowledge of API.

So please Tell me from the basics Steps so i can able to complete this job.

Thanks !!
Sudeep Singh