• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear community,

I am implementing a reminder for the surveys we have implemented (salesforce survey native app). The goal is send the reminder in one moment of the week (every monday at 9am), but only once to do that what we have done is create a field in the survey invitation object, basically each time we send the the reminder those contacts should not receive another reminder anymore,

This is my flow:

User-added image
User-added imageUser-added image

Then, the problem I am having is that for a reason I dont understand the survey invitation which have been sent with the flow are not checking (true) in the checkbox field. In the last screenshot as you see I included an "update record" where the survey invitation which is in the loop should be checked in the checkbox field.

I have corroborated they flow is working, all the surveys is sending again but I dont see the field checked. Please could you help me with this problem? I think there is something wrong with my flow, maybe something I am missing.

I look forward hearing from you soon.

Warm regards

Dear Mr, Mrs:

I made a flow builder where every time an opportunity is closed we send a satisfaction survey (salesforce) to a contact (personalized field). I have received two responses but I dont know how to see the responses by the opportunity, contact, or account of the contact who has received the survey. I am seeing the survey tables from the API, however, I cannot relate these tables with the account, contact or anything. Anyone know how to solve this problem? Is really important for us to know the answers by account which is the final objective of the survey.

I look forward hearing from you soon as soon as possible.

Warm regards
Hi,

We use the process builder to send out survey and as the process starts from the case object, only the Case Survey Invitation and Case Survey Reponses gets populated. And not the list on Contacts. 

Have you implemented this in your org?
Do you have any advice/code I can use? 
Hello all,

I feel a little bit frustrated since this is the only unit with error when trying to check challenge.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: WRVTYQTG

I have used three DE already.

Please help!

Thanks

Hugo

I am running into an issue where - If a customer is not connected to an Agent after they request a Chat from a pre-chat page they end up going to the post chat survey. 

We want to stop the users from ending up on the post chat survey if for some reason they are not connected to the Agent, can we redirect these customers to a different page or perhaps capture that they were not connected to the agent and then use that information to hide the Survey link on the post chat page ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 
I have Create a Custom Object(Survey_Result__c) With Fields are Evaluated_Area_1__c, Evaluated_Area_2__c, Evaluated_Area_3__c, Evaluated_Area_4__c, Evaluated_Area_5__c.. 5 fileds.  i get all fields Average using soql.. i have using all users list in vf page with checkboxes.
if i click first checkbox user and display the if i click first user Survey Result Records are to be display with Avg. and then click second User Displayed frst user survey records and seecond user records both are averaged to be display.. whats the solution? if I get What user I click i can display the survey Result records.. Whats the Solution? tell the Answer..