• -1 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_dev.meta/sfdx_dev/sfdx_dev_auth_jwt_flow.htm#sfdx_dev_auth_jwt_flow

Following the above steps, I am keeping on getting this error in running this command, any idea why? I am using free Developer edition online.

sfdx auth:jwt:grant --clientid mQ_ZAy3OwMRG2dGPyIt8KME3N --jwtkeyfile C:\Users\hujir\JWT\server.key --username jirong.hu@playful-bear-6bongz.com  --setdefaultdevhubusername --setalias my-hub-org
When my account is active, only System Administrators and Compliance profiles can edit it.
The problem is that Controller needs to be able to edit some fields (Letters, Charge and Statement), but not all of them as the System Administrator and Compliance.
I'm stucked on this. Can you help me?

Validation rule:
(NOT(
$Profile.Name = 'System Administrator' ||
CONTAINS($Profile.Name, 'Compliance')
)
&&
ISPICKVAL(Status__c,'Active')
&& LastModifiedDate <> NOW()
&& not(ISCHANGED(Active__c)))
||
(NOT($Profile.Name = 'Controller') 
&&
ISPICKVAL(Status__c,'Active')
&& LastModifiedDate <> NOW()
&& not(ISCHANGED(Letters__c))
&& not(ISCHANGED(Charge__c))
&& not(ISCHANGED(Statement__c)))

Hello folks,

Can anybody explain me the difference between these terms user license ,permission set and profile license?

Why and when we can use them? and would like to know if there is any other term which is similar to these three.

Thank you !
Hello, how can I replace an image that has been uploaded automatically from another source into Salesforce. I can't find it in my documents. This is the URL of the image I need to replace: 
https://abb--c.eu30.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=0153Y000006GqPu&oid=00D20000000oFs1&lastMod=1581609438000
Please help me, thank you

Here's what I've been staring at for 16 minutes so far. 

User-added image

Deployed via SFDX, specifying a single apex test to run, which has less than 40 lines of code. Takes only a fraction of a second to run in scratch org or sandbox.

But when I deploy to Production, all components are validated within a minute or two, then the status switches to 'Running {testname}'.... and stays that way. For literally 15 minutes or more. Before the test is even started. 

I'm not finding a lot of posts on this issue. Plenty of people talking about the time it takes to actually run the test. But I'm talking about the time it takes to start running the tests. This isn't a one time thing, but it also isn't consistent. Sometimes the tests will begin running pretty much immediately. Sometimes I'll end up cancelling and redeploying because a 30 minute delay to START testing seems ridiculous even given Salesforce's standards. And when I do cancel and redeploy? Good chance it'll take a fifth of the time, for no apparent reason.

What I'd really like is some better communication during this process. Why is my test run delayed? What was prioritized ahead of it? How can I anticipate deployment times so it's not a complete crapshoot regardless of build size? 

Hi,

I tried to user appexchange for this like EasyDescribe/Schema surfer but it doesn't include description... Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello Friends,
I have this  below code.
<apex:page standardController="Account">
    {! Account.Name }
    {! Account.Phone}
</apex:page>
I can comment the code by standard way (" <!-- This is commented part --> ") which I can do with few clicks.

Is there a way using the keyboard shortcut to do so? MS Visual Studio has it. May be the Eclipse too, although not sure.

Please help, thanks!
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_dev.meta/sfdx_dev/sfdx_dev_auth_jwt_flow.htm#sfdx_dev_auth_jwt_flow

Following the above steps, I am keeping on getting this error in running this command, any idea why? I am using free Developer edition online.

sfdx auth:jwt:grant --clientid mQ_ZAy3OwMRG2dGPyIt8KME3N --jwtkeyfile C:\Users\hujir\JWT\server.key --username jirong.hu@playful-bear-6bongz.com  --setdefaultdevhubusername --setalias my-hub-org