• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 

I created an Entitlement Process with the Basic Configuration for a Case and the Case exits the process when the Case Status != New. I have also created an Milestone and attached to the entitlement process where the time trigger is 480 minutes = 8 hours and keeping in mind I've attached the business hours is 8 hours (Mon-Fri).

My Question, what is the proper way of creating a Milestone action if the Milestone Time trigger is 480 min and I'm trying to create an Email Alert that triggers when it hits 24 hours?

I'm trying to create an Action where the Email Alert should be recieved when it hits 24 hours exact after a new case is created. For example If someone created a case on Aug 1st 3:00pm , the person should get an email alert on Aug 2nd 3:00pm, but the business hours is (Mon-Fri) 9-5pm and Milestone Time Trigger is set to 480 min (8 hours).

Will I need to create a Violation Action within the Milestone and have the criteria 960 min after the milestone time has ended (480min) and attach an Email Alert ?

Hi All, 

I created an Entitlement Process with the Basic Configuration for a Case and the Case exits the process when the Case Status != New. I have also created an Milestone and attached to the entitlement process where the time trigger is 480 minutes = 8 hours and keeping in mind I've attached the business hours is 8 hours (Mon-Fri).

My Question, what is the proper way of creating a Milestone action if the Milestone Time trigger is 480 min and I'm trying to create an Email Alert that triggers when it hits 24 hours?

I'm trying to create an Action where the Email Alert should be recieved when it hits 24 hours exact after a new case is created. For example If someone created a case on Aug 1st 3:00pm , the person should get an email alert on Aug 2nd 3:00pm, but the business hours is (Mon-Fri) 9-5pm and Milestone Time Trigger is set to 480 min (8 hours).

Will I need to create a Violation Action within the Milestone and have the criteria 960 min after the milestone time has ended (480min) and attach an Email Alert ?

Hi all,
I'm running some simple queries in Developer Console. My colleague can run these queries and get the information with no issues. When I run the same query, I get the error: "Unknown error parsing query"

I've double and triple-checked for any extra spaces that may have been added in the copy and paste, but it's the same query and I get the error; my colleague does not. We both have identical Administrator profiles, permissions and settings. What could be the issue here? Any help would be much appreciated!