• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone have an idea regarding how to create a student application form in the lightning web component for a university portal page to apply? so the details entered in the form will be saved as contacts in both application object and contact object in the org directly from the student community portal page? Please help!
Hi,
I am looking for scenario based interview questions for Salesforce. Mosty in google I am able to find theory question but what I observe in my recent 2-3 interviews instead of direct questions interviewers are focusing on situation and scenario based question. I am having 1.7 years of experience as salesforce developer, if anyone can suggest from where I do prepare for my interview what would be really helpful.

If anyone have certain set of questions,please send it over my email as well- harsha.suman9421@gmail.com 

Thanks in advance!!
Hi all

I would like to customized built-in aura components available in the community builder. As they are not design to allow all types of modifications, I am wondering if the source code of these components is open and if yes where and how it is possible to get it ?

Thanks
Philippe
Hi All, 

I started to develop a mobile application using Flutter. 
Now I need to integrate this app with salesforce, and in particular with salesforce community login.
What I'd like to do is to have salesforce username-password authentication integrated in the app.
What is the best approach to this problem?

Thanks.
Trailhead modules.
Hello
I have been doing trailhead modules and challenges.  I am hoping I could sit one of the certification tests one day.
It is hard to keep motivated - will there be a job at the end of this???? 
I am based in Melbourne Australia and have many years ERP programming experience.  Thank you.
Salesforce trailhead badges