• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

A partner is making using of a web service Apex method in our Org.  They are successful with the webservice call - receiving the expected response and having the desired actions taken (objects created).  However, NO debug log output is generated.  I want to see this debug output to address certain failing scenarios; but am seeing no log output in any scenario.

Covering some obvious possibilities:

• Logging is enabled for the user's userid
  • Logging filters use the default settings (which I believe should result in logging)
  • Browser-based apex functions used by the User DO result in log messages
  • The caller appears to have a debug header in the web service that specifies full logging
I am mystified as to why no log output is generated.  Have others experienced anything similar?  Any suggestions on how to continue debugging this issue would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-- Andy Schwartz

• January 21, 2011

I have created a set of Apex-based inbound web services.  I need to create a client application to make calls to these web services. 

I have tried using Perl with its SOAP::WSDL package to process the SF-generated WSDL for my webservice and make inbound calls.  I have been generally, successful, but have run into a roadblock when trying to define and pass in mutliple headers (DebuggingHeader in addition to the SessionHeader). The SOAP::WSDL package doesn't appear to support multiple Headers.  (Or, not unlikely, I don't understand how to make it support multiple headers.)

I am looking for input from others on environments they have used to create WSDL-based clients.  I need a way of creating a basic soap client that can process the (relatively simple) WSDL that is generated by Apex for my custom webservice. 

Can others share the evironments they recommend to build such clients?  I am willing to change from Perl if another environment will prove more fruitful.

If others have experience in Perl doing this - especially using SOAP::WSDL or SOAP::Lite - sharing examples or pointers to aid in doing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• May 27, 2010

I do not know how to do

Who has  detailed develop document

thants